• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Mew Thread

How many times did you go through the Buired Relic before you got Mew?

• 1-4

Votes: 90 44.8%
  • 4-8

Votes: 27 13.4%
  • 8-10

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • 10+

Votes: 17 8.5%
  • Never...

Votes: 52 25.9%
  • What is a M3w?

Votes: 10 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty Aruseus

The werewolf cometh.

MaplePhanpy

Anywayz...
i have one thing to ask about mew, is it true that when you befreinds wiht it, you get out of the dungen?

Kitty Aruseus

The werewolf cometh.
ok, I'm lvl 90 Raichu, Lucario Rank, Friend Bow, what is my chances of recruiting Mew? (Is there a way to avoid Shedinja? I don't like to fight them)

mudkipmaster97

I got it on the first try!
O yeah, Kitty Aruseus, just use gravelerocks or throwing items, it will easily kill it.

Minun2

Mew of Thunder
ok, I'm lvl 90 Raichu, Lucario Rank, Friend Bow, what is my chances of recruiting Mew? (Is there a way to avoid Shedinja? I don't like to fight them)
I already said 25.9%

dungeon_hunter

< radar caught
trow gravlerocks of sticks ( only do the last one if there not in the walls )

Kitty Aruseus

The werewolf cometh.
If you are level 90+, are Lucario Rank, and have Friend Bow, it will be an automatic 34% increase to the recruit rate of a Pokemon. So, because Mew's recruit rate is 0.9%, with all of the above mentioned items his recruit rate is 34.9%.

i recruited mew on floor 98!!!!!!

but then the game glitched before i could save!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaN ere

Fire Master
Ive had 2 chances to recruit it and it didnt join on any of them, both i was level 100, lucario rank and with friend bow, and it still didnt join!!!

Sharpedo Boy

< Don't take drugs!
Mew joined me on the 3rd try I think.

i went through the relic two times and saw her two times. she transformed into a sandshrew. i walked in the water and a sandshrew walked in it too. i didn't need the friend bow.

Carina

Plasbad!!
I went through Buried Relic for the first time and saw Mew. Alas, I didn't get its Friend Area...but the chance was probably going to be slim anyway as I was only at Level 42.

Is it possible for me to get it if my pokemon is at Lv 42? I see everyone here has high levels.

Christopher

What is a Mew?

Christopher

What is a Mew?

LOL!!!!

Just kidding. Mew is a pain, but alas, I've got it. Recruitment chance is 1%
Recruitment chance at level 90+ with a friend bow and Lucario Rank(Although it doesn't effect it) is 35%.

LOL!!:)
;151; ;151; ;151; ;151;

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
Ha! Very easy for me. I went through Buried Relic ONCE! Marowak was Lvl 90. Saw Mew twice. First time, no, second time, YES! So there. Easy to recruit Mew!
Also, I had Friend Bow. And X-ray Specs. Tralalala! ;151;;151;;151;

Status
Not open for further replies.