• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Mewtwo Diaries{one shot}

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Here is just my short story one shot on how Giovanni recorded his experiences with Mewtwo,combined with his mother's quest for Mew

Date:1475 ARA
One of my top agents and officers,Miya,has given me an ultra-rare recording on the phantom Pokemon Mew.I thought it was just a myth,or extinct.But according to her,it exists in the Andes.According to legend only one Mew is known to exist,and is the most powerful Pokemon on Earth.Mew's species is rumored to know every attack,and be the ancestor of Pokemon on Earth.I must have it,for it is priceless and very powerful

Curses!This is a sad day for Team Rocket,as Miya has disappered in a snowstorm.She probably didn't survive the snowstorm.Another expedetion will have someone more expendable,I can not lose my top agents.I will spend more time researching both on Mew and other legendary Pokemon

Date:1490 ARA
After recently taking over Team Rocket I realise Mew is too difficult to find,it may be extinct.However with modern technology,I could find a preserved remnant of Mew,clone it and have a Mew of my own.With its power I could be ruler of Earth!I have sent an expedition of scientists,one of which has revived his daughter by keeping her conscience alive,and planning to find a body for it.I find his cloning knowledge useful

I have recently experimented on surrogate cloning by cloning a Meowth father and placing the cloned blastocyst in another Meowth's egg.The Meowth clone survived and I shipped it back to Hollywood.

The expedition is finished.I have created an artifical growth chamber,and cloned a Pikachu,adding Mew DNA to test it.The Pikachu showed optimal strength but escaped.We have begun creating Mew clones,but they seem to be degenerating into nothing.It seems as though the Mew DNA was insufficent

Date:1491 ARA
After long last,the experiment is complete.To fill the gaps I have implanted the Mew template with human DNA,adding some of my own so it will be in pyschic connection with Mew.To heighten its powers,an aorta has been grown from one of the scientists and added near the clone's heading,supplying additional oxygen and heightning its powers.We have determined that its gender is male,and named it Mewtwo.From creation Mewtwo was in deep thought,but hyperreacted when project Amber had vanished forever.To stop it from perishing we have calmed it down with serum.Amber will no longer exist for him

Date:1494 ARA
Mewtwo has recently learnt Shadow Ball.It seems we recently got a new applicant-Jessie,daughter of Miya.She will be sucsessful like her mother

Date:1495 ARA
Jessie is now a functioning agent with James and a walking talking Meowth.I ran some diagnostics,and Meowth appears to be the clone from 5 years ago.Mewtwo seems to be thinking about swimming

Date:1500 ARA
Jessie,James and Meowth who have rivaled Biff and Cassidy have experienced one of their first failures-they do not explain how or why.Judging by their skill,I do not seem this happening for some time.Mewtwo has reached maturity and is awake,but experienced anger and destroyed the New Island laboratory.I have controlled him and given him armour to home his psychic powers.The scientists involved in his creation have perished

Date:1501 ARA
Mewtwo has become angry and escaped.My headquarters are destroyed.I am developing new technology and training a new agent to catch him

Date:1502 ARA
My plan to catch Mewtwo is unfolding.Soon I will have him,and the world will cower beneath me!

Date:1504 ARA
We have captured Rayquaza,who will be very useful in our experiments.Jessie,James and Meowth have revealed that an abnormally powerful Pikachu is the source of their plight,and a boy named Ash.Genetic information reveals Pikachu has Mew DNA.I will sort my bearings and plans for that Pikachu

I have recently been incarcerated.Professor Namba,who is temporary Boss,is settting my plans to create Mewthree,using Pikachu's Mew DNA,human DNA and Dark Pokemon DNA.Finally a use for them

Date:1505 ARA
My Mewthree Pokemon was destroyed by Mewtwo.This has irked me,however i have discovered stories on a Pokemon so powerful even Mewthree was so vastly dwarfed against its power.The Alpha Pokemon will become mine!

WhyNot

Intersting.. Well some grammar mistakes noticed but I dont point those out. Its actually a pretty good idea for a longer fic. I would read it, but I would read just about anything.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
It's okay, but the dates confuse me. I can see it's years, but the ARA abbreviations are very puzzling. Can you explain that, please?

I'm also a bit pleased you mentioned Miyamoto. This is rare to see here, as I don't know how many people know who she is. I can see that Giovanni had gotten a hold of his mother's records and knows who she is at the least. Yet, I doubt he knew Jessie was her daughter. Well, apart from narrating the Drama...

And the Amber event from the CD Drama somehow seems like Giovanni didn't really know (and care) she died. So I don't really know why Doctor Fuji would bother telling his boss about the failed experiment when all the Rocket Boss cared about it was Mewtwo, and not so much as the other clones.

Still, like WhyNot said, this could be a good fic if longer.

I have recently experimented on surrogate cloning by cloning a Meowth father and placing the cloned blastocyst in another Meowth's egg.The Meowth clone survived and I shipped it back to Hollywood.

The expedition is finished.I have created an artifical growth chamber,and cloned a Pikachu,adding Mew DNA to test it.The Pikachu showed optimal strength but escaped.

D: Oh noes! So THAT'S why Meowth was able to learn human speech! And the Pikachu! *le gasp*

Yami Ryu

Even for a one shot this was short and choppy, and rushed. Just because date entries would be small doesn't mean you should skimp or rush or squash or generally write something bad.

And if you're gonna throw yourself off a cliff and blatantly ignore the anime canon surrounding Mewtwo.. you should say so.

This and it doesn't sound like Giovanni. It sounds like someone younger and frustrated and doesn't really come off as a ****** off, extremely mad, mafia/yakuza-esque boss.

Go back. Take your time. Actually space after you use a comma or period or wherever a space should be. Even with a touchy spacebar that doesn't want to always work I still get in the spaces 98% of the time ffs.