• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Mighty Accelguard to the Rescue! (718)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Swift Hero A☆celgor VS Cryogonal Man!!

Finally at Driftveil City, Ash discovers that the gym is not currently open so Ash & Co. take a tour of the city offered by Charles. However, when they get to the market, they find a couple of thieves in disguise, only for them to be thwarted by the mysterious A☆celgor, who helps fight crime with his Accelgor. However, things start to turn when the evil Cyrogonal Man appears...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Thr episode starts with the henchman's truck coming out of a bridge in daytime.

Ash and co. are happy to see Driftveil, but Clay is standing in the front of the gym.

Ash can't battle for some reason and I love Clay's voice.

They head to gym and meet Clay. He isn't interested in battling atm. Walks away. He is huge.

The guy on bike (with Acelgor sitting on it like E.T.) shows up.

Last edited:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Clay's face looks weird...

playerking

Iris goes buying some stuff from a market.

And now Accelgor rider comes into action to stop a criminal.

Uh, oh, Bike wouldn't start.

The girl and Charles both notice something suspicious.

Last edited:

lolipiece

Staff member
The woman's name is...Linda?

playerking

And Oshawott I think came to the rescue for something, somehow. Focking Keyhole.

Accelgor Rider jumped over the Truck and now he and Accelgor aree on the roof.

The girl and Ash and co. have followed them to the inevitable battle soon.

Freegeo-Man owns Vanillish and I still don't know who owns Timburr.

Vanillish and Freegeo-Man are down.

And I think Officer Jenny arrested Freegeo-Man.

Final shot is some sort of rocks on Milos Island, don't know what they are.

Last edited:

lolipiece

Staff member
That...was...stupid.

dman_dustin

Perhaps it is primarily because I'm tired, but it was hard to care about this episode. Interesting story, probably just poor execution.

The best part is when Oshawott came out, slipped into Cryogonal Man, and destroyed the remote that was somehow suppose to control Vanillite, I don't know what the ice type baddies were trying to, it was really just hard to care with what was going. Probably because this seemed like something you couldn't just pull out your rear end and make an episode about it, it needed to be fleshed out. But let's move on.

So aside from the short appearances of Tepig and Oshawott (especially Oshawott), I found this episode to be pretty "meh"

At least I'm not being overly negative.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Such a terrible episode in which to debut poor Accelgor.. Charles sucked, Freegeo-man sucked, the plot was (IMO) terrible. In fact, the highlight of this episode was seeing Oshawott.. and that coming from me, speaks volumes since the thing usually just annoys me.

Kinda feel like I wasted my time even turning on the PC for it.

Raptor_Crow

I lied to you all
Have yet to see the episode, but what I can see from the screenshots I think it looks like an episode I will enjoy. It is great to have an episode with action after the rather (not fully) relaxed one last week.

00poke_maniac is going to love this:
[IMG139]http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/180/1322734658250.jpg[/IMG139]
And this happens twice.

I see everyone had an awkward reaction towards Vanirich. Well you would have the same reaction if your opponent was a giant, floating, ice cream with a face. I'm not able take Vanirich seriously at all.

Last edited:

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Have yet to see the episode, but what I can see from the screenshots I think it looks like an episode I will enjoy. It is great to have an episode with action after the rather (not fully) relaxed one last week.

00poke_maniac is going to love this:
[IMG139]http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/180/1322734658250.jpg[/IMG139]
And this happens twice.

I see everyone had an awkward reaction towards Vanirich. Well you would have the same reaction if your opponent was a giant, floating, ice cream with a face. I'm not able take Vanirich seriously at all.

xDDDDD YOU KNOW ME SO WELL!!!! 8D *saves picture*

This episode seemed pretty good. I just came to the conclusion that:

That Dento must be warm and cuddly.

It seems like an action-based, funny episode. Even though I haven't watched it yet but it seems pretty good (I have low standards though :rolleyes: )

playerking

Such a terrible episode in which to debut poor Accelgor.. Charles sucked, Freegeo-man sucked, the plot was (IMO) terrible. In fact, the highlight of this episode was seeing Oshawott.. and that coming from me, speaks volumes since the thing usually just annoys me.

Kinda feel like I wasted my time even turning on the PC for it.

At least Accelgor got a good debut, unlike Lilligant.

You mean, in your opinion, or they just sucked, at what they were doing?

I liked Charles, he was good as a Superhero and he proved that near the end.

As annoyed as I am that I only saw a minute or so of the episode, it still looks pretty good and judging from the pictures, it wasn't what I expected, it was better!

Timburr protecting Oshawott, Cilan protecting Iris, Oshawott's comedic slip that actually helped out, Timburr stopping that car.

I loved the Pokemon in this episode too and I really think the animation helped with showing off Accelgor and Vanillish.

Janovy

Banned
I'm so glad they kept the 'Iris dislikes cold and ice Pokémon' thing, I was afraid they'd forget it. ^^

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
At least Accelgor got a good debut, unlike Lilligant.

You mean, in your opinion, or they just sucked, at what they were doing?

I liked Charles, he was good as a Superhero and he proved that near the end.

As annoyed as I am that I only saw a minute or so of the episode, it still looks pretty good and judging from the pictures, it wasn't what I expected, it was better!

Timburr protecting Oshawott, Cilan protecting Iris, Oshawott's comedic slip that actually helped out, Timburr stopping that car.

I loved the Pokemon in this episode too and I really think the animation helped with showing off Accelgor and Vanillish.

I just didn't like their characters, which is unfortunate since I thought i'd enjoy the episode (based on the previews).. Ah well, I guess the episodes can't all be winners in everyone's minds. It's kinda like when the Gothitelle episode aired and I enjoyed it when most other people disliked it, but this time the situations reversed.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Will have to watch the episode but doesn't seem to be a bad one based on pictures seems to have some funny moments.

Maxim

Beyond repair
They ruined Charles.

Giving him a girlfriend ruined his heartbreaker aspect.

Janovy

Banned
Giving him a girlfriend ruined his heartbreaker aspect.
And you know she's his girlfriend ... how? He simply rides off on his bike at the end of the episode with his Accelgor.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Episode was ok to me especially the Oshawott part which was hillarious, and at least the ice mask hasn't officially debuted yet, cause when it does i want to see it in action and not be someone's face mask.

Also, was that a youtube like website the girl was using or was it just me?

amittal12

Sceptile Maniac
were there any preview for future episodes like the Cilan v Chili or the kami trio