• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Mighty Accelguard to the Rescue! (718)

gliscor&yanmega

Saw the pictures, looks interesting.

I like how the writers build up Team Rocket for their plans. It's always fun to watch them be mysterious and whatnot, to me at less.

Clay appears, seems cool, although he doesn't really come off as someone with a lot of personality(Although I'm going off of pictures and he was only shown for a little bit). Still, I think he looks cool.

The main plot of the episode seems alright, looks like a mix of action and comedy, I can't complain.

It looked like everyone was surprise to see Vanillish, perhaps they were expecting something else...something relating to the mask the guy was wearing haha, too bad Cryogonal didn't debut in the flesh, perhaps for the 7th gym.

Oh and I guess Ducklett have a high crime rate amongst them.

AgentPierce

Mad science FTW!
Final shot is some sort of rocks on Milos Island, don't know what they are.

TR was there earlier in the episode and there was some sculpture thing at the bottom of the pillar. The rocks at the end were that same sculpture, broken by TR. The gods shall not be pleased about this....

And you know she's his girlfriend ... how?

Really, from their interactions, she seemed more like an ex-girlfriend of his.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
xDDDDD YOU KNOW ME SO WELL!!!! 8D *saves picture*

Is it bad that I saved it too? :p

Anyway, this was actually an interesting episode. I thought that Driftveil City looked a lot like some of the other cities Ash and friends have visited, but the market looked colorful, which was cool. I liked that motorcycles were used without the episode feeling too much like Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's. I enjoyed the funny moments, especially the one that involved Oshawott; he was hilarious as always, and if people don't agree then they'll have to post receipts to prove me wrong. Overall, the episode was all over the place, but it worked well. But that Vanillish was trucking scary, so I'll probably have nightmares tonight.

Demonsead

Hoenn Challenger
Okay, They arrive in Driftveil City, we see Clay, and we get to see Cold Storage. The actual ep was bad, but seeing this stuff made watching worth it.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Okay, They arrive in Driftveil City, we see Clay, and we get to see Cold Storage. The actual ep was bad, but seeing this stuff made watching worth it.

Demonsead's philosophy: If it's a filler, it ain't worth a gander!

Er- I mean, I really loved this episode, and I thought Charles was gonna a greasy biker if he were to appear in the animu.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Looks like a funny episode based on the photos. What's happening in the last scene? Team Rocket breaking into the ruin? What are the rocks?

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
What the hell kind of episode was this?! Anyway, interesting pictures, I wish one of the main characters had did a battle with one of the poke hero wannabes, but this seemed like a filler that was a waist of waiting all week.

Demonsead

Hoenn Challenger
Demonsead's philosophy: If it's a filler, it ain't worth a gander!

Er- I mean, I really loved this episode, and I thought Charles was gonna a greasy biker if he were to appear in the animu.

You really need to stop that, and this episode not filler, I was wrong about that.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I didn't like the episode that much. I did enjoy Oshawott slipping and crashing into the mean and lean santa.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Almost completely filler, but a funny and enjoyable one. Definitely up there as one of if not the best BW episodes of that type so far. I do wish Professor Tsuraraa had managed to escape, though, so he and Charles could appear again.

Looks like a funny episode based on the photos. What's happening in the last scene? Team Rocket breaking into the ruin? What are the rocks?

There was a lever or sculpture of some kind on the shrine, and they smashed it. It was probably a seal on either Tornadus or Thundurus.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
It's a shame that Charles didn't teach Ash about triple battles. That could have been an episode in and of itself. I like the character in the games, but until I see this dubbed I won't really be able to judge his anime personality. The superhero thing is fun, but he's not as enjoyable as Gligarman.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
I haven't seen this episode yet, but what are them screenshots at the end with the stones in the cave...?

Again, it was part of a shrine on Milos Island that Team Rocket smashed as part of their mission.

Zino

Ice Cream Truck
Wasn't Charles pretty fat/big in the games?
Animu!Charles can break my heart anytime!<3

I found this episode to be pretty hilarious and rofl the moment when Charles ran out of gas. :'D And Mijumaru! He lightens up the screen every time (only with his voice too!) Btw, Ash didn't get that Charles and the superhero guy were the same guy, right? Until he was told so. And those two minors of the bad guy were too funny!

So I say, it was a good eppie!

G50

No longer posting
This episode was alright, very action-packed! Way better than the last hero episode. It was cool to see Agirudaa and Baniricchi for the 1st time. Sheer Cold was shown again, this time by Baniricchi, wow. Pokabu was absolutely adorable when he came right out of his Pokeball, he's got his own little pose of excitement! The 2 henchmen had pretty hilarious poses and noises they made... Mijumaru did his usual, resulting in the breaking of the control... Nice to see my favorite Unova pre-evolution Dokkora again in this episode. As usual, Ash was clueless about Charles, everybody's reactions to that were priceless. Charles was definitely not very good at being a hero til the end.

30/100

Maxim

Beyond repair
Wasn't Charles pretty fat/big in the games?

He didn't have his own design, he used the generic Biker sprite.

So, it's really hard to tell how he was supposed to look like.

Grey Wind

What the hell kind of episode was this?! Anyway, interesting pictures, I wish one of the main characters had did a battle with one of the poke hero wannabes, but this seemed like a filler that was a waist of waiting all week.
How about watching the anime instead of judging the episode based on pictures?

It was a pretty meh episode in my opinion. Seeing Oshawott was good, as was seeing Accelgor, but the rest was just mediocre.

GokaiMan

I haven't really....seen the actual episode either....but, I'm pretty sure Swift hero Accelgor was a shout out to Kamen rider

Motorcycle, spandex suit, And an obvious rider kick.

Heck, even those two Vanillite mooks look like Shocker Troops

and that makes me likes this episode :D

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
I haven't really....seen the actual episode either....but, I'm pretty sure Swift hero Accelgor was a shout out to Kamen rider

Motorcycle, spandex suit, And an obvious rider kick.

Partly that, but he was even more a shout-out to Swift Hero Zubat. Both his name and suit are near-identical (and Zubat's "Zubat Attack" finishing move is somewhat similar to certain incarnations of the Rider Kick, too).

http://www.soundtrackcollector.com/images/cd/large/Kaiketsu_Zubat_COCX30806.jpg

Last edited: