• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Mighty Accelguard to the Rescue! (718)

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I liked this episode, it reminded me of one of my old favorites, The Superhero Secret, with the secret hero and his pokemon sidekick. My favorite part of the episode was when Cryogonal Man admits he fights with vanillish because he couldn't get a cryogonal. LOL :) Everyone's reactions were funny.

8/10

Canada

Banned
I actually liked this episode, it was better than the one before it. The fight against those idiotic villains was ridiculous ha.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I loved this episode. It was so cool to see a super hero themed episode. I loved that Ash didn't know that Charles was Accelguard but Cilan and Iris did.

I've got through not quite a season and a half of Black & White, and the show is taking ts sweet time bringing Team Plasma in to all this.
Ah well, maybe it will be that much more exciting when they do finally appear. :)

JudySpell

Banned
Charles was so much cooler in the show than in the Unova games and since I'm a fan of Vanillish I liked seeing it here. 7/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
It was cool seeing Clay and Charles at Driftveil city when Ash's group arrived. Ash getting hit by Ducklett's Scald was funny, plus Dr Ferrara and his henchmen had such a silly plot at the Cold Storage.

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was nice seeing Hodomoe City now, although I would have preferred more focus on Yacon or even just an appearance by the Plasma-dan at the Frozen Container like in the Black/White games. Charles didn't look the way I was expecting, and the whole plot here - while funny - didn't exactly go anywhere.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
The Mighty Accelguard was pretty much a rip-off of Gligarman including the ridiculous heroic poses and such. Team Vanillite was another horrible concept of the episode with a scheme just as bad as they are.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
although I would have preferred more focus on Yacon or even just an appearance by the Plasma-dan at the Frozen Container like in the Black/White games.

I think that when the Team Plasma vs Team Rocket two part episode got banned, that the writing staff decided to scrap any appearances by them in Best Wishes until Episode N. So I can understand why they didn't show up at the Cold Storage here.

Alloutℯ

Banned
The Cold Storage place seemed so watered down compared to the games which makes me wish that we had witnessed a serious subplot there.

Leonhart

Imagineer
The Cold Storage place seemed so watered down compared to the games which makes me wish that we had witnessed a serious subplot there.

I was also somewhat bemused regarding why such an important location from the Isshu games was given a comedic twist here, but then again, that describes Best Wishes in a nutshell.

I thought that this was a pretty decent episode. I was kind of surprised to see that they already arrived in Driftveil City and didn't go straight into the Gym battle. Ash not picking up on Charles being the Mighty Accelguard was kind of funny. He's still completely clueless about obvious stuff. The transformation sequence for Charles was actually pretty cool. Team Vanllite was weird and their plan was so ridiculous.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, I wish that more had been done with Charles here in terms of him being an expert at triple and rotation battles like in the Isshu games.

Scorbunnie

I liked the diversity of the plot & how we saw Clay, parts of Team Rocket's scheme and got introduced to Charles the biker from the Black and White games all at once.

No Driftveil City Theme? DISAPPOINTED!!!!
Clay's dub voice is awful.
Team Vanillite>Team Plasma
Poor guy just wanted a Cryogonal