• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Mighty Power of the Sturdy Shedinja! (triple battles)

Cissinho

It's not that I don't like the team, it's simply that it's not competitively viable, and against a good opponent with experience in the tier, you won't win. And frankly I'm not underestimating you at all -- I think perfectly well that you could be an average player who has absolutely no experience in any metagame other than singles.

well, think what you think, i don´t mind.... keep talking what you think, but i am not going to lost more time replying at you...
so, keep talking alone and please stop spamming my team thread

Cissinho

Exept focus sash only works once.
I really like this team, but it has some definite flaws (such as status conditions, taunt on blissey, etc.)

yes, i know that and i´m constantly working in this team... is difficult to cover the flaws of this team because i only have 1 spot for another support pokemon (the spots that is used by Smeargle) and i really don´t know what pokemon use in her place :/

JASP01

Illust. Grand Master
I like this team a lot, and regardless of what others say, and regardless of the fact it can be countered (like all teams), I don't think it often will. Most triple battlers won't be prepared for this. HOWEVER, I would recommend a Rapid Spinner (Smeargle maybe? With Tailwind... maybe he could pull it off).

JASP01

Illust. Grand Master

Jak2551

~SHARK FIGHTA~
With sash + sturdy Shedinja would survive 2 hits, no?

Cissinho

Not with Shed. With Shedinja, Sash will activate once, and Sturdy makes him invincible (near).

That´s right... any direct hit does nothing to shedinja... however, Status changes and Weather changes (hail, sandstorm) can kill shedinja, but for that i have Golduck with Cloud Nine and Blissey & Whimsicott with Safeguard ;)

With sash + sturdy Shedinja would survive 2 hits, no?

Above is your answer

PhoenixShad0w13

Sword Master
I must say, very good team in idea. As many of your post say, you find it effective. I would want to test it some, to figure out what exactly be the perfect counters.

I do have an observational note, (although, I haven't seen the videos yet), Blissey is well set off, because it will have Sturdy at the end of turn 1, and then lose it.

A few main fears, though, is priority at the right time. If Blissey gets KO'ed, then you lose Sturdy (Mind you, KO'ed by priority on Turn 2, Lose most HP on turn 1)

Status, too, when/if Safeguard isn't in play. Maybe try Evolite Chansey for more survival, but the choice is yours.

(Also, not being negative, just finding counters is how I improve team)

You don't get a lot of type coverage, so I can see some battles drawn out. Lost of Golduck can cause problems. I almost say change Smeargle to something else, exactly what, dunno at the moment. Although, you then lose a move for Shedy....

Mold Breaker puts a stop to it, depending on where Tailwind is in play, and Blissey's speed vs MBer's Speed

rge

Been gone since 2013
That's a good team you put together may i suggest you use a donphan for a rapid spinner? he also can get sturdy so i think he would help. Just offering him i mean if you can pull it off you can get a rapid spin too get rid of spikes SR etc. if you don't like just tell me