• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Mighty Quinn (DP-on)

Hydro King

The Water Master
Alright, so I've changed my mind. =P Instead of posting my Blastoise deck, I've decided to post my Mightyena deck simply because I thought it was more interesting. Just remember that this deck contains cards from the soon-to-be-released Platinum set. I've had a bit of help modifying the deck, but I'd still like some of your guys' opinions if that's alright.
Well, here it is:

Pokemon: 21

4-4 Mightyena (Platinum)
3-1 Uxie Lv.X (LA)
4 Skuntank G
3 Crobat G
2 Unown G

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 31

3 Moonlight Stadium
3 Galactic's Base
3 Roseanne's Research
3 Bebe's Search
3 Night Maintenance
4 Leftovers
4 G-103 Power Spray
4 G-105 Poketurn
3 Great Ball
1 Luxury Ball

Energy: 8

4 Dark Energy (3 special)
4 Call Energy

Note: If you don't know what some of these cards can do and would like to know, here's a link to the Japanese translations: http://pokebeach.com/tcg/galactic's-conquest

Strategy:
Hopefully getting a Poochyena start, I start seraching for Mightyena, Skuntank, and a couple Stadiums ASAP. (if I don't have them in my hand of course) I can then proceed to poison Mightyena, allowing him to attack without using any Energy at all. (hitting with an average of 80 damage each turn) I use Crobat and Poketurn to give Mightyena that extra boost to take down a Pokemon that may survive his attack with 10-20 HP. Leftovers is to lighten the effects of poison damage to Mightyena. Power Spray is to stop any Poke-Power I don't want my opponent to go through with. ...Do I really need to bother explaining Uxie or Unown G?

Your help is very much appreciated! :)

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Alright, so I've changed my mind. =P Instead of posting my Blastoise deck, I've decided to post my Mightyena deck simply because I thought it was more interesting. Just remember that this deck contains cards from the soon-to-be-released Platinum set. I've had a bit of help modifying the deck, but I'd still like some of your guys' opinions if that's alright.
Well, here it is:

Pokemon: 21

4-4 Mightyena (Platinum)
3-1 Uxie Lv.X (LA)
4 Skuntank G
3 Crobat G
2 Unown G

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 31

3 Moonlight Stadium
3 Galactic's Base
3 Roseanne's Research
3 Bebe's Search
3 Night Maintenance
4 Leftovers
4 G-103 Power Spray
4 G-105 Poketurn
3 Great Ball
1 Luxury Ball

Energy: 8

4 Dark Energy (3 special)
4 Call Energy

Note: If you don't know what some of these cards can do and would like to know, here's a link to the Japanese translations: http://pokebeach.com/tcg/galactic's-conquest

Strategy:
Hopefully getting a Poochyena start, I start seraching for Mightyena, Skuntank, and a couple Stadiums ASAP. (if I don't have them in my hand of course) I can then proceed to poison Mightyena, allowing him to attack without using any Energy at all. (hitting with an average of 80 damage each turn) I use Crobat and Poketurn to give Mightyena that extra boost to take down a Pokemon that may survive his attack with 10-20 HP. Leftovers is to lighten the effects of poison damage to Mightyena. Power Spray is to stop any Poke-Power I don't want my opponent to go through with. ...Do I really need to bother explaining Uxie or Unown G?

Your help is very much appreciated! :)
Reduce some card and add in [P] Energy or Multi

Hydro King

The Water Master
Shadow Eeveelution said:
Reduce some card and add in [P] Energy or Multi
The only Pokemon I have that uses Psychic Energy is Crobat G and I'm using him for his Poke-Power only. Also, if Crobat does ever get himself into a sticky situation, (for instance: Metagross with Magnetic Reversal) I can just Poketurn him back to my hand and play him again at a later date.

Any other suggestions?

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Play 2 Multi...... Just incase your Crobat is your only Pokemon