• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Miltank episode just got more interesting (pic!)

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
So this was discovered on BMG:

[img139]http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/1479/119781833427rh9.jpg[/img139]

Whoever predicted that there would be maid outfits was right! :D

HiroKazuma

Cascade Trainer
Dawn is hawt in a maid suit. Just like in my dreams. Rawr.

Mikami

Man with Many Faces
So this was discovered on BMG:

[img139]http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/1479/119781833427rh9.jpg[/img139]

Whoever predicted that there would be maid outfits was right! :D

Pokemon and moe...

DO NOT F*CKING MIX!

This will be interesting none the less.

Dax

Legend
Geez, that's hilarious.

Turtwig as a maid, gotta love it!

Dawn looks beautiful and Ash's and Pikachu's expressions are priceless.

KetchupO

tωisted
AAAAAAAAAHH!
I want Ash to stay in that costume forever :) :) :) :D !!
He lookz hot o.o

Can't wait for this ep ^_^ (dawn's fugly)

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
-LOOKS LIKE IT'S GONNA BE ANIMATED BY NATSUME JUDGING BY THE ART STYLE!
HEY LOOK EVERYONE, I'M STRESSING SOMETHING THAT I PERSONALLY FIND MORE INTERESTING THAN AN UNDERAGE GIRL IN A MAID OUTFIT!

Muku.BIRD in a revealing maid outfit >>>>>> Hikari in a revealing maid outfit.

Last edited:

IMPERIAL DRAGON

Enemy Of Reality
I'll have to agree with Gravy and ask - is this what passes as interesting? Opening this thread was such an anti climax after reading the misleading title.

Capture, evolution, new move, attack debut, cameo appearences, introduction of important characters = interesting.

Creaming over a 10 year old cartoon character in a maid outfit = pathetic.

Pikachu and Turtwig do look hilarious to be fair though, I'll give you that.

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
This, my friends, is what Turtwig's character has been building up to.

It is in this episode that he finally decides to fufil his lifelong ambition of becoming a maid.

Chaos Emperor

No hope.....
Is this what the fandom has devolved into? In the Mira ep, fans were excited over seing Dawn in a swimsuit, and now it's because she's in a maid outfit. What's next; Dawn dressed as Nurse Joy? Oy, I shudder to think.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
This is what...the third time Ash has crossdressed in the series? I wonder who put it up to him this time.

This, my friends, is what Turtwig's character has been building up to.

It is in this episode that he finally decides to fufil his lifelong ambition of becoming a maid.

Well at least Turtwig would finally get a personality...shock.

Is this what the fandom has devolved into? In the Mira ep, fans were excited over seing Dawn in a swimsuit, and now it's because she's in a maid outfit. What's next; Dawn dressed as Nurse Joy? Oy, I shudder to think.

I must agree with you. There's nothing to be excited about, right now. It's only a maid outfit D: ...

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Ah man, I was hoping it was something of importance, not some stupid fan service picture.

Though maybe thier's an alterior motive here, maybe there trying to lower the gaurd of the fandom so they can detour us even further off from Veilstone and go to Celestial Town next, after all if they don't go up there now they probably never will cause it's too out of the way beyond this point.

Last edited:

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Though maybe thier's an alterior motive here, maybe there trying to lower the gaurd of the fandom so they can detour us even further off from Veilstone and go to Celestial Town next, after all if they don't go up there now they probably never will cause it's too out of the way beyond this point.

Considering the next episode is about Swinub and hot springs, I doubt it.

We've never had a 30 episode gap between Gyms and the writers would have to be absolutely crazy not to get us to Veilstone by the next few episodes.

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
I know 'anime =/= games' but since Celestic town isn't part of the game until later, I doubt they would head there. They'll probably pay a visit before heading through Mt. Coronet to get to Snowpoint.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Considering the next episode is about Swinub and hot springs, I doubt it.

We've never had a 30 episode gap between Gyms and the writers would have to be absolutely crazy not to get us to Veilstone by the next few episodes.

You never know though, we did have a cameo by "cynthia's" old charm in the previous episode, which I sense as vague foreshadowing towards something, and I have a feeling they could go to Celestic Town now, but hey if they don't then we can mark it off as we'll never see it.

Last edited:

Dax

Legend
Cynthia said she was going to Celestic Town which I imagine means something. If they go now we can have a nice arc but at the same time this transformed from "too long" to "crazy long".