• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Miltank episode just got more interesting (pic!)

Leona

YOU JELLY?
Lol when i first saw this being posted in the Bulbagarden chat last night i lol'd so hard because of just seeing Ash being dressed up as a girl

absoluteSoul

Yeah, 421 combos!
:D Whoo~ I can't wait till this episodes airs!

Satoshi looks soo freakin' cute! I LOOVE IT! <3 <3

I sense fanart coming soon. :D

Uwaaaahh! Strike two!

>_< That's it! I'm going to draw fanart! Tonight!

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
I can't belive i what I am redaing (well i can belive it, as their are some sad people out there) But, why are people saying "wow Dawn looks so HOT in a maids outfit"
HELLO! shes an underaged, cartoon character, and to be fair, compared to some anime girls shes nothing!

I would except maybe "she looks cute" but thats it, Its like them guys who play Tomb Raider and get turned on when shes crawling across the ground!
meh!

But anyways, i bet Aipom loves the maids outfitr and I hope we see Subowoodo or Staravia in one aswell!

XxVascoxX

haha ...Ash is ...hilarious in that pic ...it wpud be great to see that episodes in any way i think this episode willmake a carnage...Pikachu too is cute in maid dress...and dawn looks so hot that if a none pokemon fan sees that they will think its a new hentai...
Well anyway greast work cyber cubed....Could you please get us some other pics it would be awsome...

Chatsy

Perverted Ash fan
Ash looks really cute, almost hot, in that maid outfit
... I hope this triggers a huge ComaShipping fanart surge.
Now I want to see Shinji as a ganguro-ish dragqueen NAO

Why not have Paul dress up as a Japanese schoolgirl? :p

Pfff, Dawn is a maid's outfit is boring, but Ash in a maid's outfit is epic. So epic.

But away from that, does the text there imply anything new for the episode?

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
Ash as a maid.

I am usually not fond of him crossdressing (probably because his former outfits were so hideous) but THIS looks insanely cute ;D

Chatsy said:
But away from that, does the text there imply anything new for the episode?
It says that Brock is helping a girl called Aki who has problems with her Miltank (given that she is referred to as the "third sister", there must be at least two other (older) girls as well, but that's just side information I guess).

The text on the left seems like a preview summary of what awaits us in 2008. What I personally find amusing is the promise that "Ash and Dawn will win one badge/ribbon after another" as if they know some people are becoming impatient ;) The text also mentions the appearance of the three pixie Legendaries.

Last edited:

SOS! Its Not Healthy..

He Say Whaaa...
Wow and wow, this picture made my day yesterday when I seen it, Ash looks so cute, but feel so sorry, (well majority don't). Its even be a more win if Dawn and Ash are forced to wear heels, and that would be so epic if that happens, usually those kinds of outfits make me think of heels!

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Ash was previously made to wear a girls outfit by Jessie & James in "Pokemon Scent-Sation" & by May in "Love at First Flight!". So i am wondering who forced Ash to wear that maid outfit this time, is it Brock or Dawn or the filler girl. And by the looks of the pic i think some one is complimenting Ash on how he looks in that dress.
And also if anyone has seen the hole magazine in which this appeared, can he tell us whether there is any info on new opening theme or any other thing.

King Of Steel

I'MA USE AYSE PHANG!
Sushi said:
It says that Brock is helping a girl called Aki who has problems with her Miltank (given that she is referred to as the "third sister", there must be at least two other (older) girls as well, but that's just side information I guess).

The text on the left seems like a preview summary of what awaits us in 2008. What I personally find amusing is the promise that "Ash and Dawn will win one badge/ribbon after another" as if they know some people are becoming impatient The text also mentions the appearance of the three pixie Legendaries.
Apparently, Brock probably is the cause of them dressing up as maids. XD

King Of Steel

I'MA USE AYSE PHANG!
Sushi said:

The text on the left seems like a preview summary of what awaits us in 2008. What I personally find amusing is the promise that "Ash and Dawn will win one badge/ribbon after another" as if they know some people are becoming impatient The text also mentions the appearance of the three pixie Legendaries.
Apparently, Brock probably is the cause of them dressing up as maids. XD

Chatsy

Perverted Ash fan
And by the looks of the pic i think some one is complimenting Ash on how he looks in that dress.

To me it looks like he's just showing his reaction either during the "Hey ya'll, look at my outfiiiiit! =D" scene. Y'know, with Dawn posing all "Look at how pretty I am!" and then Ash breaks the mood by being so embarassed as he looks there.
Or it could be during the opening of the café. Yeah, could be that. XD

SOS! Its Not Healthy.. said:
Its even be a more win if Dawn and Ash are forced to wear heels, and that would be so epic if that happens, usually those kinds of outfits make me think of heels!
I love you SO much for putting that image in my head! XD

Sushi said:
Ash as a maid.

I am usually not fond of him crossdressing (probably because his former outfits were so hideous) but THIS looks insanely cute ;D
Mhm, the outfit suits him really well, but it *could* have something to do with the colour-scheme. Black and white suits the boy, sooo... it's to be expected.
I just can't get over how GIRLY he looks. Can't believe I was right when I said he's a feminine boy - Making him and Drew THAT more pairable ;D

Guess it's safe to say that Brock is the one to blame for this maid-act. Well hey, he *did* force Ash to dress up as a Mr. Mime that one time, so why not as a maid this time? XD

RedSuzaku

The text on the left seems like a preview summary of what awaits us in 2008. What I personally find amusing is the promise that "Ash and Dawn will win one badge/ribbon after another" as if they know some people are becoming impatient ;) The text also mentions the appearance of the three pixie Legendaries.

Sweet! I'm an impatient person. Then I guess there won't be any movie focusing on the Legendary pixies, it should be something like those Groudon vs. Kyogre episodes back in Hoenn.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
lol @ number of replies. I guess for this thread to have so many replies in it in a day, looks like people are looking forward to this episode.

Dax

Legend
Wow, I love that they mention the badges and of course the appearance of the legendary trio. It interest me more than Ash is a maid outfit.

Rex Kamex

Omigosh, Pikachu's in a maid outfit. Pikachu's automatically a girl! XD

I actually thought somebody would've said something like that by now, but nobody has. I guess that's a good thing.

(Wait a minute, that's because people are more concerned about Dawn... I wonder which is worse...)

EDIT: I wonder what the Japanese says... (That's the other thing I'm surprised nobody mentioned.)

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa

Do you think there is more info in this magazine that hasn't been seen yet, since to the side you can see what looks like some odd Prinplup...

King Of Steel

I'MA USE AYSE PHANG!
Wow, I love that they mention the badges and of course the appearance of the legendary trio. It interest me more than Ash is a maid outfit.
THIS MEANZ I WUN SMASH MAH COMPOOTOR TO BITZ, YES?!

MJC CartoGuy said:
Omigosh, Pikachu's in a maid outfit. Pikachu's automatically a girl! XD
This means people are too focused on Ash in a maid outfit to care about arguing about Pikachu's gender. Or even notice Pikachu in the first place. XD

Amaranth

Swag
This Makes An Episode More Interesting?

Bah Its Disturbing And Dare I Say I See Turtwig Doing Something.

Wow, Wonder How The Hell That Happend.