• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Miltank or the Kingdra?

Rentoray

If i can only choose one, i think Kingdra is better.

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
Clair all the way. I had fire type Typhlosion as my main Pokémon, so she was pretty hard to beat! I managed to get through her in one go though! :3 Whitney on the other hand was a piece of cake... I don't understand why everyone had such a hard time getting past her... I guess it is a matter of personal opinions. ;)

Navarch

Miltank was a piece of cake. Kingdra spammed Smokescreen and Powerful Moves...But I still love you Clair.

AceOfSpadez

I Am The Law
None of them. I level grinded the heck out of my Pokemon. No problem at all.

ebevan91

Kingdra is hard because your only hope (if your team isn't overleveled) is that you have a Pokemon that can resist water or dragon moves AND also knows a dragon move, since water resists ice and will only do normal damage vs. Kingdra.

zozo

SLIMED!
I never played Gen II, so my only experience with Claire and Whitney was in HeartGold, where my team was pretty nicely levelled, if not over-levelled. Neither trainer proved to be particularly difficult, though Clair is definitely the more difficult of the two. I remember Whitney was surprisingly tough for me to get through, but not to the point where I actually lost the match. She just KOd one of my Pokemon, which I didn't think she'd be able to do. It wasn't as though I was losing to her over and over. Kingdra wasn't too much of a challenge for me at either because my starter was Chikorita, and by that point he had evolved into a bulky Meganium that was able to take pretty much anything Kingdra threw at it and hit back with some decent Grass moves. Meganium was always surprising me with how much punishment it was able to take. But then again, maybe I was just over-leveled.

Hyung

K-pop Addict
For me, it would probably be Miltank. The Pokémon I always want to use end up being available after Whitney, so I have my starter (normally Bayleef) and another Pokémon or two; probably and Onix/Geodude and a Drowzee, so I tend to have a problem taking down that milk-drinking mofo. v__v

Weedy Spyze

Miltank usually isn't that hard for me, just requires an extra bit of strategy compared to normal opponents. Kingdra is always a beast for me to take down though, for Clair and Juan.

Unoin

Kingdra because it's harder to stall and status inflict and you are less likely to be over levelled compared to Miltank