• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Mini-Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the reasons the Pokemon Stadium seems fun is the mini-games. Though theres only nine mini-games. Though some of these mini-games seems simple, and slightly fun. It becomes more fun if you play with another player. It just feels so. I think, the Lickatung mini-game where your supposed to eat the sushi is the best one. But which do you think is the best mini-game?

Last edited:

akhanna01

ya games r gr8...........

I think its sort of an impatient version of the original games as you dont need to train rentals and to be honest the training can be a little dull but you dont really feel victorious properly

Shygirlfrumfl

Let's suit up!
Oh I love the mini games that was the only reason why I got the game. xD My favorite game is also the Lickatung one.Its also the only one I can remember atm. xD Ahhh good times. ^_^ Was sad they didnt have mini games on the wii one.

Oh I love the mini games that was the only reason why I got the game. xD My favorite game is also the Lickatung one.Its also the only one I can remember atm. xD Ahhh good times. ^_^ Was sad they didnt have mini games on the wii one.

I know. It would be nice if they had mini-games for PBR, to hold us over and the mini-games should be more competitively fun. Maybe there should be more mini-games.

My favorite was probably 'Rock Harden'. If we ignore the cringe-worthy pun, the game was very fun to me. I liked the Sandshrew game aswell, as it was so easy. :)

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I loved the mini games, i used to play them with my younger brother, my favourite was the one with the Rattata, good times.

I love the mini games for both Stadium games. They are fun! My favourite is Snore Wars. Others cannot do it as well as me. X3

~MGD. ;150;

pokemaniac10

クロツグ
My favorite one is probably Rock Harden. its very fun. Though I like all the minigames equally (though I sorta dislike the clefairy,drowzee, and ekans minigame but there still good.)

I never really likes Snore Wars. As Mewtwo's Guardian Demon said, some people simply can't do it very well, and I am one of those people. :( Feel pity for me everyone.

Aptenodytes

I haven't played Pokemon Stadium in an extremely long time, but I remember the mini-games fairly well. The ones that I liked were the Sandshew digging one, and the Clefairy memorizing one. However, my absolute favorite is the Kakuna and Metapod Harden game. I was fairlly good at it, and I always beat my friends when I plated them :p.

I thought the mini-games were actually the most fun aspect of stadium just because it gave us something new and exciting to work with, instead of just battling all day.

JMS719

The best mini-game I liked was Snore Wars that was fun.

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
I like them all But I loved the ratata, Magickarp, Pikachu,Kakunna and Licktung games. Thoses where the best IMO

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
I like them all But I loved the ratata, Magickarp, Pikachu,Kakunna and Licktung games. Thoses where the best IMO

CJ0114

The Electric Trainer
I liked the Lickitung game from the original Stadium. In Stadium 2 I liked the Hitmontop game. What I thought was cool is being able to import your own Pokemon to participate in the mini-games.

TheSmiley

My fav is the lickitung and rattata one. But i absolutely HATE the clefairy and drowzee one those are so boring and hard

Status
Not open for further replies.