• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Misty Mermaid (061)

Falstaff

I like the Seel.

No actually...this was the kind of originality that made the first few seasons so good.

But why would Misty's sisters give her the most glamorous part?

Blessed

Excellent episode focusing on Misty. It's so nice to see her as a Mermaid and the underwater show was beautiful until TR interrupted!

Last edited:
Wow I didn't know Misty had long hair, get it? Long hair.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
It's called extintions. We girls do use them. It was nice to see the play though. I felt sorry for Horsea though.

Blessed

It's called a mystery Casey, just like how TR happens to survive every episode despite being blasted off again.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I guess so. But I really hated her sisters for wanting to keep Starmie. That was the worse thing ever. I loved Starmie more than Staryu.

I guess so. But I really hated her sisters for wanting to keep Starmie. That was the worse thing ever. I loved Starmie more than Staryu.

I like Starmie better than Staryu and I agree with you about that. But I also understand, because Staryu got more screen time, so the writers wanted to keep Staryu. And both Staryu and Starmie on one team isn't very convient.

^
Don't worry. Misty still had Psyduck.

Perfect comment! Psyduck is awesome and funny! Sure, Togetic is my favourite out of Misty's Pokemon, but Psyduck is so awesome that it's very close to Togetic for me.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Starmie was more prettier plus Horse was better than Golden but you can't tell that to the writers. But again this is just my own opinion.

Blessed

I agree with Casey, Starmie is prettier maybe Misty should have kept that one instead of Staryu but the writers favored Staryu I guess and If Misty brought horsea with her it would evolve.

Mug

Sgt. Sunshine
And that's supposed to mean something? She didn't like to battle with it. Whenever she was going to use a Pokemon, Psyduck would come out on it's own instead of her actually dealing with it.

Don't forget that one episode, Ninja Poke-Showdown or something... the one where Misty tries to trade her Psyduck to Brock. It unleashes its Neo-Matrix powers and beats everyone. That Psyduck is awesome.

G50

No longer posting
It was funny when Weezing had to surface because it ran out of breath, but Arbok was able to hold its breath and battle.

Ice Beam looked a clear color, I think that was the first and only time it looked that way.

pokegirl24

Misty is very pretty and that was one of the episodes that showed that he likes her but he probably thinks that she doesent

7threst

They are going pretty fast from the seventh gym to the eight gym. I did enjoy this episode and in particular Misty's and Psyduck's role in this. The sisters were more of a hassle than something meaningful to the synopsis. That is the only downside of this whole episode, the rest was just solid and enjoyable to watch.

NO!!!!!!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME WRITERS?! WHY WOULD YOU GIVE AWAY STARMIE?!/Okay, I seriously don't understand why they would give Misty Starmie and Staryu, if she would have to give back Starmie 54 episodes later after its debut? It saddens me. Daisy could have evolved some of the Pokemon in the Gym or something. :( Well, at least Staryu's there.

ArmadaUGS

Misty as a mermaid is awesome!
I really liked this episode. This episode also shows that Misty cares mor for her sisters then they seems to care for her. They actually announce the show even before she accept the roll and then agree to do it anyway.

Just so a few seasons later her sisters can split up the original trio =/