• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Misty Mermaid (061)

JONNO.FRESH

Misty was pretty hot looking in the Mermaid Costume. Seel Evolving was awesome. Although she left Horsea and Starmie here at least she kept Psyduck

Esperon

An old PS luva!
I love this epi too, makes Misty look much older, and therefore makes Pokemon seem more believable, cos what parent in their right mind would acctually let their 10 year old kids loose in a world with giant, oversized bees that get angry mighty fast!! Wish horsea had stayed with Misty cos he never got enough air time and now of course has even less!! He's just such a cutie ^^

Misty looked so much better in here than she normally does, ^^, and this was a good Misty episode

raglflagl

Banned
Wasn't anyone surprised that after evolving from Seel,Dewgong got a higher voice which sounded weird since it evolved from a pokemon with such a low voice?

npdargy312

Master Coordinator
i lkiked misty w/ long hair

Battra

One of my all time favorite episodes Misty looks so pretty in her mermaid outfit and much more like a girl with her hair let down. Also I bet Ash really liked seeing Misty in her outfit. Seeing Seel evolve into Dewgong was pretty neat and I got a laugh out of Psyduck but the animators left one glaring mistake in this episode with Arbok underwater so long it should have drown.

nickstr

This was certainly one of the greatest Misty episodes ever! She really did look like Ariel from the Little Mermaid in fact, this episode and Lovedisc Is A Many Splendored Thing which was in Pokemon Chronicles remind me of that movie. But that fact might have been one of the reasons why Misty was sad when she had to return home after the 5th season at least Daisy, Lilly and Violet were nice to Misty in the Chronicles episodes.

Caelesti

dancing queen
Misty was awesome in this episode. I loved this episode, it showed how awesome water pokemon are, and graceful too! I loved Misty in the mermaid costume, too. @.@

Last edited:

Leona

YOU JELLY?
Ask yourselves how you can be around swimming in the water after like 3 minutes and take one little breath :/ lol pretty ridiculous i think

Also this was before she put on that oxygen thing when she saw team rocket.

Hooray4Homestar

Don't die, ketchup!
I love this episode! I love any episode that focuses on Misty.

Hooray4Homestar

Don't die, ketchup!

Hooray4Homestar

Don't die, ketchup!

pokemon fan 132

This was one of my all time favorite pokemon episodes.Misty really shined in this episode,and was beautiful with her hair down in mermaid costume.This episode truly showed her love towards water pokemon and it was fun to watch how Ash and Brock were amased when they saw her in underwater play.The battle with Team Rocket was also very interesting,and we also got to see seals evolution in dewgong.Overall a excellent Misty centered episode.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
when i sdaw this episode i thought it was the first episode with ariel the mermaid in it, i'll give this a 8/10.

starmie121

this is one of the best episodes ever... excluding the likes of Cerulean Blue and a couple of the other chronicles episodes with Misty. In my opinion Misty looks better than Violet and Lily in this episode.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I gotta say, Misty looks really pretty with her hair down. She should wear it down more often, I say ^_^ I quite enjoyed that watery show ^^ And that pic of Misty and Horsea in the first post? Too cute! <3 Bravo!

dagon22

Charmander master!
This was a great episode. If you ignore the fact that Arbok was under water way to long, that was so cool. I loved when Jessie and James entered instead of the vilain that was suppose to. When Ash and Brock running in to save the day was cool. Seel evolving made the battle even cooler. The part I thought was espically funny was when they suggested Ash leave pikachu and Misty leave togipi. I think many people would have loved to see Misty leave togepi behind and take horsea instead.