• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Moment Approaches...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bookist

is that a good or bad thing for you?

Ghost Dialga

Master Trainer
20 hours left! SO close, I can't wait!

Lord Dialga

The Deity of Time
20 hours left! SO close, I can't wait!

Neither can I! Luckily, I'll be watching SNL, ad I always get sleepy after watching that. So Sunday will come fast for me!

Draknir

Fear the Deer
I know my brother wants to try PMD2, so if he wants to tommorow, he can play time while I play Darkness.
I've got a question:
What does everybody want to be in PMD2 and have as a Partner?
Time: Piplup(Me) Turtwig(Partner)
Darkness: Turtwig(Me) Chimchar(Partner)

Ghost Dialga

Master Trainer
What I want? Umm... I was thinking Cyndaquil, and Turtwig.

Lord Dialga

The Deity of Time
Either: Terrence the Turtwig (Me) and Pippi the Piplup, or...
Chimchar (Me) and Turtwig.

I can't decide between the two.

NinjaBaker

I wanna be eithetr Munchlax (me) and chimchar (partner)

or munchlax (me) and turtwig (partner)

btw there are some awesome videos of starters of PMD2 at pokemon-games.com/pokemonmd

~Jeremy~

RAWR! I want HG/SS!
I am very excited about this game. The first PMD was a blast, and I was very upset that it ended so fast.

Me: Cyntaquil (PWNZ!)
Partner: Mudkip (I herd u leik mudkipz), or possibly Pikachu (I got nothing on this one)

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
Just a few more hours until I can get the game. I'll be Piplup with Torchic as my partner, and I have already planned on how I'll get the game before everyone else.

ShinyLucario

Team Gracidea <3
I'll be getting it on Monday after school. Its when I get my check, then run to GameStop. Got both MD2s paid off, but getting other stuff at GS also. :3 will be leaving with a big bag of stuff LOL. 5 games in a single visit 8^D

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
Someone said it comes out Sunday, correct? At least, that is what my Gamestop told me....but that is the 20th, and the Pre-Guide said the 21st....

...????

Ghost Dialga

Master Trainer
Someone said it comes out Sunday, correct? At least, that is what my Gamestop told me....but that is the 20th, and the Pre-Guide said the 21st....

...????

That is correct, and who ever listens to what those books say?

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
That is correct, and who ever listens to what those books say?

So true. Thank you for that.

For my two PMD Playthroughs, I was:

1st: Squirtle Partner: Torchic
2nd: Cyndaquil Partner: Totodile

For PMD2, I am thinking:

1st: Piplup Partner: Turtwig
or
1st: Pikachu Partner: Piplup

What does everyone think about Machop, Skitty, Eevee, and Psyduck being removed from the Starter list?

purple skater

can't touch this
i've played pmd several times, but the storyline is super short and not too great. im gonna try to get pmd2 tomorrow if it aint to pricy, like most new games.

current pmd1 team:
mudkip, chikorita (going through storyline now almost done)
then: swampert, meganium, charizard

pmd2 team:
piplup, chimchar
then: empoleon, infernape, dusknoir

Status
Not open for further replies.