• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Moon and the Sun; Chloe and Haruhi! (1168)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1168.jpg

The Moon and the Sun; Chloe and Haruhi!​

Ash, Goh and Chloe have gone to the Johto Region so they can meet an Espeon & Umbreon but, while there, they meet a girl who looks exactly like Chloe. The girl tells them she'll be appointed the mistresss of the castle in the town by running the Eclipse Festival. However, someone is intent on interrupting the festival. Will they be able to get the festival to go forward without an issue?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

D

Deleted member 384931

Koharu episode with Eevee=
Copycat+Eeveelution=episode

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Still love the parts with Eevee, especially when it used Espeon's psychic power to find Chloe. I hope this is a hint that she will evolve into Espeon, if anyone besides Ash was going to get Espeon, I would like it to be Chloe.
Eevee always Copycats friendly targets’ moves to help save the day. Wouldn’t take it as anymore a hint than using Showers Hydro Pump.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
No it used copycat to use reflect during the battle. I'm talking about when Chloe was taken and Eevee used Espeon's psychic gift to find her. This was done when Espeon wasn't even around Eevee so it wasn't from copycat.
Really? Maybe I missed a few scenes on my stream could have just sworn that was just a demonstration of Eevee’s connection to Koharu.

Risrhayne

It was definitely a lot of talking this episode, but I genuinely don’t think Chloe had much to say that we didn’t already know; she and Eevee are unsure about their next steps and want to learn about each Eeveelution as well as the world in general before deciding what to do. Oh and her Eevee is super broken and can use Copycat at the exact same power level as whoever she’s copying and as of this episode seems to have a psychic link to Chloe that I’m sure wasn’t thrown in to save time for the world’s slowest triple battle where she uses both psychic and dark type moves. I get it, girl power, Haruhi’s duty, but Ash could’ve wrapped that up in a thunderbolt and we were THIS close to Grookey using an actual move.

But Eevee’s gained another Eeveelution trinket with that pendant. I hope they’re going to have them collect all of the trinkets from the Eeveelutions and then have her decide. But I really hope they don’t pull the “I like you just the way you are” schlock because Eevee is the new Pikachu. It would be such a massive waste of time for them to do that just to push their “cute Pokémon must always stay cute” agenda.

D

Deleted member 384931

After Koharus Eevee goal thing, the next gen I dont need any Eevee on the main cast for a while.

Ultra Beast Lover

Looking at the photos, the episode actually looks half decent. Though that probably just because the Eeveelutions are amongst my favorite Pokemon and Espeon is my favorite Eeveelution.