• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Moon and the Sun; Chloe and Haruhi! (1168)

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
So can anybody who speaks japanese explain what was the plot of this episode?? I'm assuming the ninja dude is a relative of someone from the picture they showed but other then that I don't know anything.
Kacchan is the long-lost sibling of Haruhi who wants to avenge the slight against his family line but whoops turns out that something something sun moon working together blah blah friendship something something pokemon

It's a bit eye-rolling with how over-the-top they get with hammering TOGETHER APES STRONG into your skull

Kaye Cruiser

I was genuinely way more invested in the stuff going on with Haruhi than I have been with anything else in this entire show involving Koharu and Go and that's honestly pretty sad. Haruhi was honestly lots of fun. She feels way more in line with what I'm used to seeing in the anime from a side character and a female one. Legit kinda wish this series was Ash, Gary and her now.

Episode was neat, even if a little weird. Way better than whatever that trash from last week was, though.

Last edited:

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
Got a laugh out of the boys being denied the chance to battle since it wasn't their episode
At least it was a much better interference and reasoning to keep the boys out of battle by telling them that they could handle it... than whatever Deko Akao wrote Ash being completely non-reactive in the last one.

Ultra Beast Lover

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
DHL sucks. Had terrible experiences with them.
Lovely name. I shall use it from now on.
I was genuinely way more invested in the stuff going on with Haruhi than I have been with anything else in this entire show involving Koharu and Go and that's honestly pretty sad. Haruhi was honestly lots of fun. She feels way more in line with what I'm used to seeing in the anime from a side character and a female one. Legit kinda wish this erie was Ash, Gary and her now.

Episode was neat, even if a little weird. Way better than whatever that trash from last week was, though.
You lost me here. I like Goh and just wish he was better written.
Fedex or DHL?

UPS is superior.
Both are terribad for me since their prices + my country's high customs taxes makes me it almost like that if I want one item, I have to pay for more than two.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
I also like how Ariados took Eevee's tackle - which was strong enough to stagger a rhydon - without so much as a twitch

And how did Eevee once again use another species innate "mysterious power" (that only works at night) in the middle of the day?
(And don't say "bEcAuSe EcLiPsE" because the eclipse hadn't started yet)
This might become a trend, whenever Eevee's get involved into a battle against a Pokemon bigger than it, does Tackle only to be pushed away from the latter.

I think they went for "this Eevee can't evolve but have potential that other Eevees can't do" route. I can't imagine the number of times people are surprised of its Copycat ability like they haven't seen such a move in their lifetimes.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
I thought this episode was cute and very enjoyable. My daughter will love all of the Eevee and Eeveelution scenes.

A couple of things that stood out in this episode:
1. There was a lot of talk about loyalty and love. Espeon evolved because of it’s loyalty and love to its trainer, and Umbreon was said to evolve because it wanted to protect the Espeon that it loved.
2. The conversation with the Chloe look-a-like about how humans and Pokemon can cover each other’s weaknesses. I hope that theme doesn’t get dropped.
3. I like how Eevee was able to locate Chloe. While it’s implied that it used Espeon’s ability due to the way the scene was animated, I think it could also point to the strong bond that the pair is developing. We’ve seen trainers and Pokemon locate each other through their bonds before - this happened a few times in XY.
4. Ash and Goh being denied when they wanted to step in to battle was a nice touch. “Sit back, boys. The girls got this.”

I don’t mind that they basically reused Chloe’s model for one of the CotD as it gave the episode a unique feel.

My one nitpick was Ash and Goh. They really weren’t needed in this episode, and I think the episode would have been a lot stronger if they just focused on Chloe.

UPS is superior.
Amazon Prime delivery is where it’s at.