• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Moonlight Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asbestospoison

Excellent Driver
I don't really see how that's spam, as tney are talking about competitive Pokémon.
/Not SPAM
Yeah, I really don't see it. I wasn't asking anyone in particular anyways, I was hoping at least a few people would offer suggestions.
You could always use omaster for O. Or an eviolite onix.
Anyways, it's not a serious tourney, most of us will probably be using something gimmicky. You should have seen karp's team earlier, it took mine out in one turn XD.
That was hilarious btw, I hope I have the log saved.

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
Omastar... never thought of that... I may just use that. I'll see if I can very quickly create an Omastar that's level 100 (unless of course, the rules will put Pokemon levels down to level 50)

Asbestospoison

Excellent Driver
Omastar... never thought of that... I may just use that. I'll see if I can very quickly create an Omastar that's level 100 (unless of course, the rules will put Pokemon levels down to level 50)
Well, I think most of us will be battling in PO, but it can't be that hard to throw a team of three pokes together. And I'm assuming it will be Lv100.

thunder_dragon2

~VirtualSpiritz
Serebii Username: thunder_dragon2
PO Name:VirtualSpirit(z)
What weather was arceusaj's example team based off of? Hail
And who is pro?(So I know that you read the rules): Ace
Additional Comments: You missed the fact that Ace is also cool penguin

Being without internet for half a week sucks.

Phoenix_85x

Phantom Gengar
Challenge Cup rocks, earlier while fighting Phoenix in CC, my Riolu 2HKO'd his Kyogre w/ headbutt and proceeded to sweep his team.
And that's pretty good. Too bad I have the artistic talent of a dead fish, I'd love to be an artist.

If headbutt didn't flinch kyogre i would have used thunder xD
But yeah, CC is extremely random and things like that can happen.
I once got a gyarados with only normal moves! Got totally walled by mismagius .-.
And that time when i got 2 fire types while your team was weak to fire (too bad only one of them knew a fire move and it was fire wheel if i recall correctly).

I really wonder how a CC tourney would be.

Anyway, i am having problems with O as well. Octillery is terrible even in trick room teams.
I might go with an oddish or oshawoot, since both of them are extremely good sweepers.

Janaruto

old player
Sorry for inactivity. Currently I got some stuff going on in my life and I have to take care of this first.

Asbestospoison

Excellent Driver
If headbutt didn't flinch kyogre i would have used thunder xD
But yeah, CC is extremely random and things like that can happen.
I once got a gyarados with only normal moves! Got totally walled by mismagius .-.
And that time when i got 2 fire types while your team was weak to fire (too bad only one of them knew a fire move and it was fire wheel if i recall correctly).

I really wonder how a CC tourney would be.

Anyway, i am having problems with O as well. Octillery is terrible even in trick room teams.
I might go with an oddish or oshawoot, since both of them are extremely good sweepers.
I'm not sure how well LC pokemon would do in this tourney...
You could always use Omaster, as I suggested earlier to overlord. I wonder how well a SS set would work in Triples. And I don't remember that time, although I do remember when I 6-0'd you in CC with a victini that happened to know substitute. XD

You could always use Omaster, as I suggested earlier to overlord. I wonder how well a SS set would work in Triples. And I don't remember that time, although I do remember when I 6-0'd you in CC with a victini that happened to know substitute. XD

Stat-boosting sweepers do not do well in Doubles and Triples, as you can just gang up on the booster and wipe it out.

Also, Triples do not go well with Aesoft, so don't try to Aesoft them. Otherwise, this happens.

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
-________- guys please stop spamming the thread and take it to vm thanks, anyways, how's the plans for war going?

They were discussing competitive Pokemon. Clans are in the Competitive section. They werent spamming :3

Edit: I think it's time to pack my bag and go home, it was a fun vacation. Bye guys and good luck :3

Last edited:

Phoenix_85x

Phantom Gengar

If it only didn't have substitute then i would have used toxic xD
And i was just kidding about oddish and oshawoot :p
And omastar is kinda good, at least better than octillery since it has both offense and defense.

Stat-boosting sweepers do not do well in Doubles and Triples, as you can just gang up on the booster and wipe it out.

Also, Triples do not go well with Aesoft, so don't try to Aesoft them. Otherwise, this happens.

That just looks weird O_O
And yeah, but protect is always one of the best moves and sometimes even a must in doubles and triples.

They were discussing competitive Pokemon. Clans are in the Competitive section. They werent spamming :3

Edit: I think it's time to pack my bag and go home, it was a fun vacation. Bye guys and good luck :3

Wait, so you are leaving? D:

~Ace

i can show you how
Sorry to see you leave, Tyranitarquake. I hope you enjoyed your time here, it was an honour to have had you here.

Seeing as Tavogus and Tyranitarquake have both left the Clan our War Team will be undergoing some changes.

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
Sorry to see you leave, Tyranitarquake. I hope you enjoyed your time here, it was an honour to have had you here.

Seeing as Tavogus and Tyranitarquake have both left the Clan our War Team will be undergoing some changes.

wasnt it already undergoing changes before they left.....

Phoenix_85x

Phantom Gengar
Guys I need a WiFi battle if anyone is available :p
and yes I'm back to home which means my availability will increase :D

I only have 3 good pokemons in white so i can't do wi-fi there, but i can do wi-fi in gen.4 (heartgold), but the pokemons there doesn't have good IVs since i trained them before i started to read about IVs (except my gengar which i am planning to move to gen.5, he has awesome IVs).

Kaitamoa

Magic Type
Ah...hello. I wanted to sign up here, so, here's my sign up sheet...

Forum Name: Kaitamoa
Nickname: Kait or Kohaku
Preferred Division: Frozen Heroes
Time-Zone: Eastern US
Favourite Pokemon: Shaymin!
Competitive Battling Experience: None in generation V, a lot in generation IV.
Referrer: None, I came here on my own.
Reason For Joining: I want to get back into competitive battling and learn the generation V metagame. Also I would be very happy to EV train for this clan, if it's alright...heroes unite! Ehehe, that rhymes...

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
^ I'll be the first to say hello. Now all you have to do is wait for Resident Evil's approval. Now, for two things to everyone in general:

How do I access PO just so I can participate in the current tournament going on,

And (more importantly) how do I join the War Team? I could be valuable to it with my 3 and a half year's battling experience now that TyranitarQuake and Tavogus have left.

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮

Reason For Joining: I want to get back into competitive battling and learn the generation V metagame. Also I would be very happy to EV train for this clan, if it's alright...heroes unite! Ehehe, that rhymes...

Accepted! welcome to TMH evil will add you the the OP as soon as he gets on

Asbestospoison

Excellent Driver

Hmmm...
-You actually read the rules
-You have experience in Gen IV
-You have at least seen Invader Zim.
I'm not a leader, but I see no problems, Welcome! I assume that Evil will add you when he can.

Status
Not open for further replies.