• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Morality of Abortion

Sadib

Time Lord Victorious
I created a topic in the GameFAQs Politics board. called "Is it odd that abortion was legalized before marital rape was criminalized?" Someone posted this nice link: http://i.imgur.com/GTcn0Qk.png

I didn't say there weren't pro-life women. I also didn't suggest that all men would be pro-choice if they had to endure all the suffering of having an unwanted child. However, enough would change their mind for the majority to be much more vast. I brought that up to prove that the decision is pretty evenly split and men being on either side of the fence is kind of irrelevant.
It is very much a man or woman issue. Men shouldn't have a say beyond any discussion with his own partner over their collective fetuses, and even then the woman deserves to make the ultimate decision.

A woman shouldn't force a man to raise the child that is just hypocrisy.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
"force a man to raise a child" ... in what context? Are you referring to child support, or simply having the baby?

Because if we're talking about either, then the man should have kept it in his pants. It's her body.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
Yeah, this guy is clearly from rural Kentucky or something.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
I'm sure there are legal measures the man could take to avoid paying child support but if that's the worst of your fears, you clearly have no idea about the dynamic of this topic..

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
There is no hypocrisy.

For one, it's her body still. Two, the worst thing to happen to that man if it were would not be child support.. it would be the act of rape itself.

But he isn't legally bound to a child if he proves he was raped.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
well you treating rape as just something you can pass right by but seem oh woefully scared of child support.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
too bad your point didn't exactly show itself.

Sadib

Time Lord Victorious
I am bored so let me clear it up I don't support rape I was showing hypocrisy of todays feminazis like you.

You equated forcing someone to raise a child that was made from consensual sex to forcing someone to have sex with you and making them keep the child for the whole pregnancy. I don't know why you even brought up a condom in the rape scenario.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
that's because his understanding of rape is little more than a four lettered word that rhymes with cape.