• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Mortal Kombat Thread

legoslayer10

Legendary Master
I was browsing through the forum, and I could not for the life of me find anything Mortal Kombat. So I thought "Why don't I take care of this?" and thus, this thread was born. So here, we will be talking about anything Mortal Kombat related. Wether you just started MK recently or you can remember playing MK 20 years ago (that's right, 20th Anniversary for Mortal Kombat, August 8th!) I welcome you to this thread.

I'll start things off; I cannot wait until MK 10 comes out, and yes, THERE WILL BE AN MK10, I GUARANTEE IT! Imagine the sophistication behind the graphics, and better yet, the Fatalities! We'll see how astound Boon and co. make the next game so much more amazing than the past ones. And I hope Kung Lao turns good again.

So I hope this gets things kicked off! I hope we all have fun discussing one of the greatest fighting game series in history!

PsychicPsycho

I generally enjoy playing Mortal Kombat games, although I'm not the best at them. I think I can usually get through with someone on normal, but I don't know I've done hard too often.

I remember playing MK2 on sega a long time ago- I liked using Baraka, because of the claws I guess. I think the last one I played more recently was Deception (might not be the right name, the one after Deadly Alliance). I think I liked using Quan Chi in that one and D.A.
...and better yet, the Fatalities!
Do you a have a favorite fatality? I guess I don't really- maybe Liu Kang's Dragon from MK2, that was pretty cool back then. There's so many characters now and I don't play enough to remember all the recent ones. One that wasn't my favorite was Quan Chi's neck stretch.

Last edited:

frogofdoom555

(>:O) FFFFFFUUUUUU
If there is going to be an MK10, than I will be excited.

I remember playing Mortal Kombat a long time ago. I only remember MK9 now.

My favorite fatalities are Noob's cut-you-in-half-with-a-portal fatality, and Baraka's Spin-Chop Fatality.

My least favorite is Sheeva's Skin Rip. That was just a little too tame for my taste.

legoslayer10

Legendary Master
Oh, Fatalities, it's so hard to choose my favorite. There's Kung Lao's Buzzsaw, Kratos's Blade of Olympus, both of Freddy Kreuger's Fatalities, and Quan Chi's Leg Beat. I really can't choose my favorite, but my kharacter is Kung Lao.