• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Most Amazing Thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlusleMinun

Plain Trainer
Well after about 3 weeks of training I finally purified my Skarmory in PKMN Colos. I know, 3 weeks sounds so long but my skarmory was so stubborn, well anyway, I finally purified it and she grew from level 47 to 61! That's 14 levels before that the highest any of my PKMN had gone was 4 levels up. Has this happened to anyone else?

Spock

Live Long & Prosper
My Quilava went from 30 to 39, and my Flaaffy went from 30 to 42. Lucky me.

Praetor

Psephophthalmus artu
quite incredible
congrats my skarmory only raised 6 levels i think but after all training it for 3 weeks would have quite an impact on its experience points

S

S:C

It hasn't happened to to me before, but where did you train? It looks like you went to Mt. Battle.

EDIT: I'm addressing the topic starter, PlusleMinun.

TyraniRay

Dragon Master
My highest was Lv:5 to Lv:21 but that was in Fire Red. In Colloseum, my highest in one go was 8, Quilava from Lv:30 to Lv:38. Anywhere works for this really, just it helps if your Pokemon's nature has a negative effect on the amount of heart gauge lost in battle. But of course you could just keep training even afer you can purify it, but there's not much point to that.

Yami Ryu

It's not that hard to do, or imagine. I once got a Tyranitar up about 14 levels or so when I purified it, and a Skarmory up to lv 50 something, but I usually average around 8 levels or more upon purifying a pokemon, as I don't like spending money on scents, and use battling only. The only time they don't gain any levels is when I use the Time Flute XD

PlusleMinun

Plain Trainer
S:C said:
It hasn't happened to to me before, but where did you train? It looks like you went to Mt. Battle.

EDIT: I'm addressing the topic starter, PlusleMinun.

Yea I did train on Mt. Battle I believe all the areas I went through with Skarmory equals about 16. Thanks for the comments everyone and good job to everyone else who had huge level raises. I am currently working on purifying my Absol in Colos.

Status
Not open for further replies.