• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The most annoying tactic you've faced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
This is a pretty obvious strategy, but it bugs me so much when a Gyarados lures me in with an electric move, then switches out to Electivire and sweeps my entire team.

Mystica

Thrill Seeker
TI came across a Sub/Thunder Wave/Double Team Fan-type Rotom. :| Needless to say, a fight I thought wouldn't take as long , ended up taking 30 minutes before I had to forfeit to do something else. Oh god, that level 1 Aron.... ;_;

irock245

She wants it
My tactic is the most annoying of them all. It is more annoying then whatever you guys can come up with in your entire life.

It's called......

Disconnecters on wifi.

And what's worse is that you can't do anything about it.

BGP_

My tactic is the most annoying of them all. It is more annoying then whatever you guys can come up with in your entire life.

It's called......

Disconnecters on wifi.

alright hands down you win

Yamborski

Not a Crunchwrap

It's called......

Disconnecters on wifi.

This is quite possibly one of the best posts I've seen all day. I don't even really play on wifi anymore, and I agree with this.

Blaaz

Banned
reuniclus, i dont care enough to counter any sort of psychic on my teams

Mystica

Thrill Seeker

It's called......

Disconnecters on wifi.

THAT'S something we can all definitely relate to.

sev2

No comment
ferroseed-ingrain,leachseed,attract,double team
you watch your pokemon slowly die and when you get the chance to hit... you miss -.-

Arty-Kun

Kill it with weather
081.gif

Magnemite @ Oran Berry
Nature: Hardy
Level: 1
Ability: Sturdy
Ev's: None.
-Toxic
-Double team
-Recycle
-Blank

This thing drove me crazy. It used Double Team once, was hit, lost all but 1 Hp, got a full heal via Oran Berry, and spammed Refresh (64 PP) until I missed, then it used Double Team again. Once it got to +6, it used Toxic to wall me. I eventually had to rely on Giritina (yes, this was in Ubers) to take it down with Will-O-Wisp.
HOW DO MAGNETS WORK?

S k y

Damn it!

It's called......

Disconnecters on wifi.

^FTW

10chars

NitroxWolf

t(-.-t) trollin
Jirachi+Thunder Wave+Iron Head rapes you.

Exactly why i use it. And i also start off with a politoed, they come in with a pokemon to counter it, I bring out ferrothorn, I use t-wave.

Blacklynx

Treasure Hunter
An annoying tactic that I've seen lately is Umbreon+Leftovers+Moonlight+Curse+Payback+Confuse Ray

This peeves me off so much.

GOLDENCRS

I'm a f***** Ponyta
An annoying tactic that I've seen lately is Umbreon+Leftovers+Moonlight+Curse+Payback+Confuse Ray

This peeves me off so much.

Umbreon is the best Pokemon ever. Done.

Dry Skin Toxicroak. Done.

Ciliano

I ran into a guy the other day that used a Shuckle that used Power Swap, then used Acupressure over and over, plus it had Rest.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
The first time I fought someone using the Durant/Chandelure Befriend + Shadow Tag combo. It's obvious now and can be beaten, but the first time was shocking because it was new to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.