• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Most Annoying Thing In PBR

This was needed IMO.
Pretty much, what really gets your goat in PBR?

Probably the damn Neon Colosseum. Facing Electivire, Specsmence and Suicune with Metapod, Minun and Spinda is NEVER fun.

Hackers on Wifi. You can never get an honest random match.

Not much good stuff in the PokeCoupon exchange.

Limited stuff for your character. I wanted the cool boy to have purple spiky hair.

shervin

Pokemon Coordinator
Neon Colosseum and Sunset annoyed me most. They were soooooooooo annoying!
Neon:- I keep getting rubbish ones
Sunset:- just annoying

Wolverine

The one and only!
Most annoying thing? The announcer who says the same thing over and over again. Luckily, you can turn him off.

pinkerdroit

oishii desu ne
I can think of a few..

- People who give up or don't trade friend passes in wifi battles.
- All of the annoying hax pokémon in Stargazer.
- The complete lack of mini games. :p

GothixEmo

Pokemon Breeder
I always get fair wifi battles....

The way the game end then restarts a battle in the Waterfall Colosseum challenge.
And the way that the customization is done. Not much to customize.

blaziken33

-Elite Association-
Lack of customization and Prizes. And the colluseum where you put all your pokemon in a pool, then randomly get one. My EV trained pokemon mainly went to my opponent.

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
Hackers on WiFi.
Sunset and Neon are two of the best Colosseums is the game.
They're so Challenging.

SimChao

The Furret Fanatic
I'm not a fan of Sunset Colosseum. Crappy Pokemon versus crappy Pokemon is not fun.

Ah, seconded. I HATE Sunset Colosseum. Actually, I haven't even finished it yet because I can only last 2 matches before I get bored and shut off the game. Neon Colosseum is crap as well, but I've found ways to exploit the wheel of hax so that it's not so bad.

Ah, seconded. I HATE Sunset Colosseum. Actually, I haven't even finished it yet because I can only last 2 matches before I get bored and shut off the game. Neon Colosseum is crap as well, but I've found ways to exploit the wheel of hax so that it's not so bad.

Really? Tell! I HATE facing Specsmence, CM Suicune and Electivire.

Wiimote

Tao is Taokaka!
The most annoying thing is how all these stupid Smoochums, Electrikes, and Ponytas beat my Pokemon in the little battle. It makes me so mad, I sometimes have to resort to beating up my Electrike, Ponyta, and Smoochum with a Palkia, Dialga or my Novelty Special Sweeper Absol. :mad:
Also, I find it so annoying when you get like 5 communication errors in a row in wifi. >.<

EDIT: Probably the new annoying thing is they treat the AI like a prince or princess. "Quick Claw came in effect!" It did 3 times IN A ROW. Did mine ever? No! Speed EV's are null-and-void anymore. >.>

Last edited:

blueorangecar1

Running on N2O
in crystle i get atleast 1 same trainer and battle her 2 times and win both battles :D...lol
and in magma the alterias ice beam with flygons earthquake :eek: kn'o my pokemon

Cipher

Nothing to be done
Actually, I like Neon Colosseum. Yes, it's frustrating, but it's an exciting challenge to have to face your own Pokemon.

Sunset would be fine if it yeilded exciting battles. Unfortunately, it leaves both you and your opponent with Pokemon that can't do a thing. Begin the most boring series of battles ever.

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
well....
SUNSET COLOSSEUM!
gah! It's so annoying!
I'm not a fan of Sunset Colosseum. Crappy Pokemon versus crappy Pokemon is not fun.
^and that's exactly why.
Neon colosseum is actually quite fun once you get used to it :)

Hitsugaya

Lone Wolf
Should be Bad things ABOUT PBR.

- It costs $ 50
- Wifi is horrid.
_ Wifi Hackers that suck anyway.
- Guys who play as the CoolGirl cause they're horny (It's True.)

quilavarulez619

Accept.No.Substitute
The most annoying thing has 2 be the neon colleseum! That place is soo annoying, especially when they get my best pokemon!