• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Most Annoying Thing In PBR

Djura

99% chance to hit
I hate how in the little battle your opponents know moves way above level 5. Like a tentacool knew Hydro Pump and a Buizel knew Razor wind!

I ALSO HATE HOW THEY TOOK OUT MAGMORTAR AND ELECTIVIRE IN THE PAL VERSION! I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THEM!
There IS a code, but it's different from the NTSC version.

I haven't even tried Sunset Colosseum. I can't beat Neon...

Specsmence saves my butt against UbEr AbuSeRZzZ. Once my opponent had Palkia, Rayquaza and Mewtwo.

Palkia+Rayquaza got OHKO'd each, and the Mewtwo attacked second, using Focus Blast before the second Dragon Pulse wrecked it. Afterwards I found out my oppopnent was a hacker because he found his pokemon at illegal locations.

This was what he had.

Palkia
Gentle
Spacial Rend
Thunder
Ancient Power
Hyper Beam

Rayquaza
Adamant
Fire Blast
Draco Meteor
Earthquake
Fly

Mewtwo
Impish
Hyper Beam
GIGA IMPACT
Focus Blast
Swift

Neon. The one thing I don't have is luck.

bookist

agreed i hate it when they get lucky

Fortnox

I'm seeing the same complaints again and again, but no-one seems to have mentioned the lack of 4-player. This was the worst part of the game for me. Has no-one else got enough friends with D/P to notice this?

Oh and yea, I'm stuck on Sunset. Hate it so much.

Lenny a.k.a Reedy

Rocker/Brawler Dude
Little Battle in Sunny. Why do their Pokemon have good moves. I don't want to waste my TM's on crappy level 1 Pokes. Ah well....

phantom1113

Not a random nub
agreed i hate it when they get lucky

what he means is he doesnt have luck when selecting the pokemon so he gets stuck with pokes like kakukana

i have the same problem, i never get any of my evd team but when i will uses 6 magikarp i will get them all!

Sarracenia

Pokémagpie Zog
2 small things that are annoying:
1: Japanese guys ALWAYS play as little girl. It's so obvous that they're guys. PAEDOS!:D
2: Using a specsmence against an army of metapods and kakunas always results in "Iiiiiiiih by dragon pulse!". The announcer can't prounce a 'T' for his life. Never mind the 'H'.

tyranitar.armaldo

King of the reptiles
The last battle of set 8 in the last colleseum. That guy is an UbEr AbuSeR, his kyogre's choice scarf is a serious irritation in its own right, I mean come on what can outrun that! And his pokemons stats I swear are way to high. my guys can barely dent them.
And the final rant is just the fact he uses ubers. They should have thier own colleseum. I feel bad if I beat the 3 trainers before him with ubers.

phantom1113

Not a random nub
The last battle of set 8 in the last colleseum. That guy is an UbEr AbuSeR, his kyogre's choice scarf is a serious irritation in its own right, I mean come on what can outrun that! And his pokemons stats I swear are way to high. my guys can barely dent them.
And the final rant is just the fact he uses ubers. They should have thier own colleseum. I feel bad if I beat the 3 trainers before him with ubers.

use something with reversal and endure with salac berry
try to get an extra agility/sword dance on it

btw is 8 the maximum rank on a coluseum??

Crasher

Neon colloseum, but I had good aim and usually got Empoleon and Infernape...
Sunset, Dusty kept destroying me when I fianally got to the end :(
Wi-fi battles. Stupid hackers kept ruining my game and the idiot with a full water team realized that having a full water team was a bad idea with my Sunny day/Solarbeam Meganium and Venasaur and he quit the game.

Sarracenia

Pokémagpie Zog
Why is it obvious, because they're good? Surprise - girls in Japan actually play video games.
With Japanese 'kawaii culture' and all, and the fact they all wear gear that you wouldn't think a girl would put on their character (school uniform for example) it's pretty safe to assume they're guys. Plus they were playing at times that not many kids in Japan would be online at.

SimChao

The Furret Fanatic
With Japanese 'kawaii culture' and all, and the fact they all wear gear that you wouldn't think a girl would put on their character (school uniform for example) it's pretty safe to assume they're guys. Plus they were playing at times that not many kids in Japan would be online at.

So because the character is a young girl, all girls who use that character must be young, right? So that must mean that you should only play video games where the main character is your exact gender and age. Well, going by your logic, you must be a pedo for playing Pokemon Diamond/Pearl. =D

I've seen your posts. You are one of those elitist "I hate everything that I don't understand" types. If it conflicts with your culture and views, then it is wrong and you have to publicly demean it in the most snide way possible. In a modern world where open-mindedness and tolerence is growing, I hope you realize that you will be viewed by the general public as ignorant scum. :) Have fun with that.

latios reborn

anyhoo i hate getting into a battle to have the other player pull out first up , and then finding the same person and this time does 1 move after me (faster pokemon) and then gives up again!

Stuper

Mix'n-Match Trainer
Neon colloseum.... It works like this... I get Noctowl they get Luxray, I get empoleon they get Gyarados I normally always get my Roselia unless its the leaders roselia i cant tell which is mine and Whiscash is always iffy. It works in vice versa to