• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Most Annoying Thing In PBR

The total lack of options for customising trainers.
The lack of decent TMs to exchange points for.

While the Sunset Colosseum was irritating after a while it did make for some interesting battles. I loved using Poliwhirl (Hypnosis, Protect and Spinda (Teeter Dance) =D

The Neon Colosseum wasn't so bad. I caught on to how the wheel worked fairly early and it was a nice teaching method. For example, I learned that Dialga was a pretty impressive counter to Giratina (Roar of Time). Not that I ever put those two together, I don't really like the new legendaries.

Ridley

Rawr
pople who don't trade Battle Passes just because you crushed them.

Most people don't take Wifi battles so personally. If you already have 60 Friend Passes, you can't accept anymore. Or, they just might not feel like adding your pass to their collection. I already have enough passes full of Ubers and OUs, so I only accept interesting passes now.

Anyway, what I hate is people choosing Courtyard Colosseum on Wifi because they feel they need the Fog-hax to win. Usually ends up screwing them over though.

mudkip master

Surf's up Mudkip
iam a boy and i want to where the kyogre costume so my charictar will have too be a girl not soo bad tho
sorry about spelling

kyogre123

King of the ocean
o god, stop complaining about hacked legends.... cuase u cant bring in hacked legends, even if they do have all legends doesent mean they're hacked. you can get them with out a gameshark or whatever its called

latios reborn

i also think should stop whining about ubers people are going to use them

Knight_Ram

pople who don't trade Battle Passes just because you crushed them.

Bahaha!! I love that one. So cocky. I love it. Props :p

I hate that stupid Lucky Wheel. I want to smash it to bits.. Stupid, stupid wheel!!

Starrbuck06

Is there any specific Pokemon not allowed to battle on WI-FI? I mean any Pokemon that the game locks out (not counting hacks, i mean legit). While i am on the subject, whoever said there was a hidden system which pits you against people of your own strength on WI-FI lied! The first battle i had was against a team with 2 ubers and Pokemon i can only describe as hacked, since i obtained their battle pass, i found out their Pokemon were only level 65 at most while mine were level 80+ (No! it's not just that i am bad at battling! *laughs*) i just think that system is screwed up!

Last edited:

Starrbuck06

They were all too perfect, their EV's were exact and the Pokemon taken from GBA games, have a full stop after the month, although in game D/P Pokemon sometimes have them and sometimes don't, but all the ones taken from GBA games never had the full stop. Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't Weavile faster than Jynx? i got a speed natured Weavile with top speed and that Jynx outran me!

Ridley

Rawr
They were all too perfect, their EV's were exact and the Pokemon taken from GBA games, have a full stop after the month, although in game D/P Pokemon sometimes have them and sometimes don't, but all the ones taken from GBA games never had the full stop. Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't Weavile faster than Jynx? i got a speed natured Weavile with top speed and that Jynx outran me!

People will spend weeks or even months trying to get legendaries with decent stats and the right nature. Unless every single stat had close to 31 for IVs, they probably were legit.

As for the Jynx, it was probably holding a Choice Scarf. Was it using the same moves each time it was out?

SimChao

The Furret Fanatic
They were all too perfect, their EV's were exact and the Pokemon taken from GBA games, have a full stop after the month, although in game D/P Pokemon sometimes have them and sometimes don't, but all the ones taken from GBA games never had the full stop.

I don't know what "the full stop" is, but un-hacked legendary Pokemon can have perfect EVs. There are berries that lower wrongly-placed EVs and then they can be EV trained just like every other Pokemon.

Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't Weavile faster than Jynx? i got a speed natured Weavile with top speed and that Jynx outran me!

People need to learn what a CHOICE SCARF is.

Arande

The fact that courtyard is the best stage, yet you can't turn off the fog :/ (for wifi that is)

Pokéfan_Shane

Back into the mix!
Um...the Announcer? Duh?
That one was kind of obvious though, so I'll say something a bit more legit.

I'd have to agree with the limited character customization options. Why not offer some more through "Wii Points" or whatever?

Knight_Ram

MYSTERIAL!!! Omfg!! I am so glad I finished him off and that he never hacked his wins like in previous matches!!

I schooled his Snorlax with my new Infernape.