• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Most Annoying Thing In PBR

Starrbuck06

I don't know if there are any rules regarding competitive battles but when someone uses hypnosis, substitute, rest, recover and protect over and over again is that against the 'rules', because as i understand hypnosis should only be used once per pokemon (obviously to the people who play fair... but there aren't many of those.

Tatortot

Yessssss, master!
No Uber clause. I HATE people who use ubers. It just shows that they aren't strong enough to win without them. The announcer is annoying, too.

COMPLETE DESTRUCTION BY SHADOW FORCE!!!
But this is not a favourable matchup!

TORN APART BY SPACIAL REND!!!

INCINERATED BY MAGMA STORM!!!

*DarkTyphlosion157 goes on all day, but decides not to type it out*

.:Faithless:.

.:~Silent Strength~:
A MASSIVE AMOUNT OF DAMAGE!

3 quarters of HP left. >_>

latios reborn

No Uber clause. I HATE people who use ubers. It just shows that they aren't strong enough to win without them. The announcer is annoying, too.

uh yeah i am i have Latias and 99% of the time i don't need her.

COMPLETE DESTRUCTION BY SHADOW FORCE!!!

TORN APART BY SPACIAL REND!!!

INCINERATED BY MAGMA STORM!!!

*DarkTyphlosion157 goes on all day, but decides not to type it out*

SINGED BY FLAMETHROWER!!!
ZAPPED BY THUNDERBOLT!!!
SEARED BY SOLARBEAM!!!
SET AFLAME BY SACRED FIRE!!!
ICE BEAM hits!!! >.>"

Mysterial purely on the basis he seems to become ever so fortunate when in a tight situation. Down one Pokemon: Crobat @ Wide Lens missed 5 Hypnosis. Down two Pokemon: Thunder hits 3/3 during the sun. Down three Pokemon: 5 Critical Hits, one after the other. Down four Pokemon: Top hat explodes <.<"

Gospel Clone

Veteran Trainer
Wat really gets on my nerves? The fact that everyone I battle has a bleedin' 6 uber team!!!

SoulGuardian

PICHU ROXORZ!
I HATE THE NEON COLLOSEUM!!

I accidently used my Arceus and Regigigas and this girl took them and kicked my butt....

I HATE HER TOO!

SINGED BY FLAMETHROWER!!!
ZAPPED BY THUNDERBOLT!!!
SEARED BY SOLARBEAM!!!
SET AFLAME BY SACRED FIRE!!!
ICE BEAM hits!!! >.>"

Mysterial purely on the basis he seems to become ever so fortunate when in a tight situation. Down one Pokemon: Crobat @ Wide Lens missed 5 Hypnosis. Down two Pokemon: Thunder hits 3/3 during the sun. Down three Pokemon: 5 Critical Hits, one after the other. Down four Pokemon: Top hat explodes <.<"

My Turn!!!

A HARD HIT FROM BODY SLAM!!!

BEEEEEEEEEEG HIT!!!!!!!!!!

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII by Dragon Pulse!

The announcer can't say H or T...

How the game throws ubers at you so early on. Though I call Round 7 Crystal Colosseum early.

Neon Colosseum. I don't like getting pwned by Choice Specs Heatran.

Weezing110

Disney Master
I hate the lag on wifi ether that or it kicks you out. I also hate the Sunset Colosseum and Star Gazer. Battleing the poktopia master is hard and frustrates me.

mew..

What do you want?
3 things that get me mad

i log on wi-fi. 3 minuites of waiting, and it disconnects me

2. getting my butt kicked becas neon colloseum always takes my bers from me

3.the announcers voice....i had to um...cancel him >.>

ScorpionX

820 eggs so far
I know it's been posted before, but it's the only thing that irks me.

Ubers on wifi.
Someone who has one or two in their team i don't mind, but it's when people have a team of six it bothers me, for two reasons.
1) No variety, it's always the same bloody six (dialga, palkia giratina etc)
2) No challenge

3 things that get me mad

i log on wi-fi. 3 minuites of waiting, and it disconnects me

2. getting my butt kicked becas neon colloseum always takes my bers from me

3.the announcers voice....i had to um...cancel him >.>
1. Yes it is a pain.

2a: Your fault for using ubers when its stupidly easy anyway.
2b: The rentals do a better job anyway. And least if they get 3 of them you ain't auto-screwed.

3. Heh. That'll STFU him.

More comin' up!

COOKED BY OVERHEAT!!!
SWAMPED!!!! BY HYDRO PUMP!!!
ANNIHALATED BY EXPLOSION!!!
MURDERED BY DARKTYPHLOSION157!!!
OBLITERATED BY TACKLE!

One more thing.

No Typhlosion outfit.

nap*

Yeah Baby!
THE FOG
I hate that fog especially when I'm randomly selected to go there with no weather moves

SBaby

Dungeon Master
As much as I hate people complaining about 'ubers' and 'Legendaries' in teams, that's not the most annoying thing in Battle Revolution.

No, the most annoying thing can be summed up in three words: No RPG Mode. That was the biggest letdown about the game, as far as I'm concerned.

JDavidC

No options to allow rules to be set up in wifi battles. Inadequate checking for hacked pokemon (as far as Nintendo/Game Freak are concerned, nobody is even supposed to know about Arceus (except the stuff on the Arceus plates), let alone let Arceus appear in wifi battles).

No RPG mode is also annoying. I wish Game Freak would stop saying the main pokemon games should be handheld only (it's what the customer wants that matters, not the manufacturer) and put an uber Pokemon rpg on the Wii (as part of the main series of games, not a spinoff), with Wifi you can still do all the trading/multiplayer you do in the handheld games. Also, all the mini-games and extra that were in Pokemon Stadium 2, but has never been repeated should return. Battle sims from XD would also be a good part of that.

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
Ubers on Wi-Fi really irritate me...Why can't you just work hard and use competitive battling skills, hackers? >_>
Sheesh, it seems that every battle I get to fight at least 3 ubers. I was looking forward to random competitive battling, but I find that mostly in the early hours of the morning, when most hardcore players are playing, and all of the kids have gone to sleep.