• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The MOST evil character

meteor64

Show Me Ya Noobs
Forget about Sephiroth- What about Hojo? I mean, not only did he genetically alter his unborn child with Jenova cells, but also his wife Lucrecia. And then when Vincent protests, Hojo shoots him, experiments on him as well, and then locks him in a coffin in a never-ending nightmare. Add on to the fact that when Cloud "killed" Sephiroth, Hojo took him, Zack and a the few survivors from Sephiroths rampage and tried to turn them into Sephiroth "clones" by subjecting them to the same treatment as his son, just to test his Jenova Reunion theory (He's not even concerned that his son perhaps died).
He then went and killed his previous colleague just to get his hands on Aeris, the last Ancient.
Thats before the game even starts.
THEN he tries to breed Aeris with Red XIII. I mean, seriously, what?
Throughout the course of the game you see a fair bit of him, but its at the end when he shows his true madness- he hijacks the Mako Cannon to give Sephiroth the power of the planet- not because he cares about his son, but because he wants to see his experiment succeed. He's also experimented on himself to deal with Cloud at this point- he just doesn't care, as long as he sees his plans success.

Whimsicott

Those blasted Dincklebergs ಠ_ಠ

skeeter13

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
Humbert Humbert.

Total pedo...admits he's a pedo...and yet he has such a way with words that you almost feel sorry for him. Almost.

Light Yagami. What is scarier than someone totally batsh*t psycho who genuinely believes they are doing the right thing?

Itachi Uchiha. So you murdered your entire family in cold blood, but darn! Your brother missed it. Never mind, you can mindf*ck him by replaying it in his head. And oh yeah - then you can keep him alive just so he can spend his entire childhood hating you and swearing revenge. Niiice.

Don't you want the guy as your big brother?

Miloe

Nanab Mobile
Angel Bob! It's the first time I've seen "herp because I'm teh evulz" done right.

Mallymkun

A lady who's sure
Uchiha Madara of Naruto takes the cake for most evil character. He attempts to kill a newborn baby, extracts the Kyuubi from said baby's mother shortly after just giving birth, tries to use the Kyuubi to destroy the village, and is the reason why Naruto has no family. The guy also formed Akatsuki and plans to become god of a new world by taking control of all the Tailed Beasts and mind control everyone from the freaking moon. Plus, he's supposed to be dead, so the reason why he's still alive probably is just as twisted as his personality. His current activity is starting and creating a world war.

Dolores Umbridge could qualify too.