• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The MOST evil character

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Come to think of it, I begin to think the demonlord Sargeras from Warcraft might outevil even Teridax!

I doubt it. Nihilus might be, but as I haven't read much about him, I have no say in it.

this guy is from a toy line from the 2000s
So? He may be a character in a toy line, but he's still an evil character, is he not?

While I have read up on Sidious (Palpatine), I still say he isn't as evil as Teridax.

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
Von Karma.

Someone finds out that you've cheated in court?

Shoot them, raise their son to be the complete antithesis of them, then blame that son for said shooting.

GalladeX

[IMG200]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_QiXQWxDKv0Y/Sv3d589vFqI/AAAAAAAAABw/G36O1b-07V8/s320/orihara+izaya.jpg[/IMG200]

This is the most evil bastard you will ever meet.

The Evil Emperor Funshine Bear. Never will you find a more cruel and sadistic tyrant.

meteor64

Show Me Ya Noobs
I've just thought- Light Yagami?

While I agree with his notions to an extent, I cannot deny how self centred he is, leading on a poor obsessed girl to do all his dangerous work for him, in the promise that he'll "love her, and using her to get rid of anyone standing in his way.

I dunno, he's very evil, but he does good things, if that makes sense.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Use spoiler tags.

OT: Porky from Mother 2 and Mother 3.

Porky? He was pretty evil in Mother 3, I'll give you that, but at least he had a bit a sympathic backstory and stuff; nobody in the Mother series is truly 100% evil; they're all tragic villians. That's one of the things I love about it.

Cave Story's villians are all sympathetic too, even the final boss (actually, especially the final boss). Except... The Doctor. He just seems to be evil for the sake of being evil.

I hate to say it, but a lot of Nintendo's villians are just plain evil for the hell of it, no real pity or backstory; just power hungry. Ganon, Bowser, and the Space Pirates spring to mind. (Although I will admit they are softening Bowser up a little recently)

But out of all fiction? I'd probably have to say Emperor Palpatine, hands down.

Dattebayo

Banned
Biff Tannen from Back to the Future should get a special mention. He's not evil for the sake of being evil, it's in his blood (as shown by his ancestors and future sibling). Plus he stole the DeLoreon to create an alternate 1985 where he runs an empire and became Marty's stepfather after killing his real father. I feel like a total butthead for leaving him out.

meteor64

Show Me Ya Noobs
Its a tie between voldemort and hitler... lol.... i think hitlers worse because he was fuckin' real
What part of fictional do you not understand?

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
Dimentio, Frollo, Mother Gothel, Syndrome, Maleficent, Ghetsis, Darkrai, Voldemort, Umbridge (yes I think she's evil), Hopper... all fairly nasty pieces of work, and all fair contenders. If there wasn't someone worse. Far, far worse. Someone so, so horrible, I can barely look at them or say their name.

Lotso.

He enslaved other toys, brainwashed Buzz, made the daycare into a prison, had only his 'favourites' be safe, led the toys into the dump... and when they saved him, he didn't repay the favour, instead leaving them to die. And what for? A petty excuse - he was abandoned, sure, but he didn't try to fix it. He tore his friends down with hims, in fact. He's horrible, truly horrible - one of the few villains I hate with a real passion. I'd just love to see the literal stuufing beaten out of him. >=[

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Biff Tannen from Back to the Future should get a special mention. He's not evil for the sake of being evil, it's in his blood (as shown by his ancestors and future sibling). Plus he stole the DeLoreon to create an alternate 1985 where he runs an empire and became Marty's stepfather after killing his real father. I feel like a total butthead for leaving him out.

To be fair,the only time as saw Biff as truly evil was in the alternate future.The other Biffs were either selfish jerks(you know,those jerks in high school that pretend their so cool),or cranky old men.But when you give a jerk like Biff the keys to the future?Yeah,you turn him into a pretty darn evil man

However,I have seen far,far more evil people in fiction than most of what's mentioned here.Just check out some of the comic villains(Darkseid,The Joker,Black Mask,Dormammu,Mongul...),anime villains(Johan Liebert being a pinnacle example) and so on and so on,and many people described here don't seem the most evil anymore

Here's an example:Dr Weil(or Dr Vile in Japan),who was the villain of Mega Man Zero 3 and 4.Aka the future of the future of the main series.While Wily wanted to take over the world,he was fun to watch.Weil,on the other hand...okay,spoilers ahoy

Dr Weil was born during the Maverick Wars.For those that aren't in the know,Mavericks are members of a type of fully intelligent robot(known as a Reploid) that decide to go against humanity for various reasons(computer viruses for some,ideologies for others.)

He was working with a scientist who was designing a program to cure the virus.Weil is still angry at Mavericks,so he wants to wipe out Reploids and make them obey humans.Made worse is how he achieves it:he triggers the Elf Wars,destroying most of humanity and Reploid-kind.

It was such a devestating war,when he lost,they made him into a cyborg,preventing him from aging or dying.So they could boot him out to the uninhabitatable wastelands that he caused.As a punishment,he's cursed to wonder forever

When he does come back,he's become a full-blown psychopath.He decides that humans and Reploids must suffer for what happened to him,despite the fact he deserved his punishment for all the death and destruction he caused.Through careful manipulation,he gains control,and intends to make people's lives a living hell.

And it isn't even just how he deals with revenge that makes him so wicked.He freely admits that he gains joy out of manipulating and humiliating people,tries to destroy the only other inhabitable area on the globe just so people can't escape him,and will make his subjects live a living death.

Yeah,this man deserves the title of the most evil man in the Mega Man universe.At least Wily just wanted to rule the world,and Sigma just wanted that and the end of mankind.Weil's just a selfish sadistic man who wants to punish people despite the fact he deserved what he got

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
Bellatrix Lestrange (Harry Potter - worse than Voldemort by far imo)
Darkrai (PMD2)
Gul Dukat (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - post-season 5 only)
Desmond Tiny (The Saga of Darren Shan)
The Beast (Doctor Who - I really wish we could see more of him)
Palpatine (Star Wars)
Other Mother (Coraline)
Apocalypse (X-Men)
Yami Bakura, Yami Marik (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Devimon, Piedmon, Myotismon (Digimon)
Jadis (The Chronicles of Narnia)

That's all I can think of for the moment.

LostHero

I'm surprised only one person has mentioned this...

Umbridge. Just...Umbridge.

She doesn't even deserve her first name to be said.

firekirby333

ledgendary collector
I have to agree with Darkrai in mystery dungeon 2, but the queen of blades from starcraft 2 is pretty devious.

Chaos Emperor

No hope.....
I've just thought- Light Yagami?

While I agree with his notions to an extent, I cannot deny how self centred he is, leading on a poor obsessed girl to do all his dangerous work for him, in the promise that he'll "love her, and using her to get rid of anyone standing in his way.

I dunno, he's very evil, but he does good things, if that makes sense.

This is for evil characters. Light was a GOOD guy. L, Mello, and Near are the bad guys of Death Note.

in fact, i say Near is the most evil character. he put a stop to to the creation of a better world.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
This is for evil characters. Light was a GOOD guy. L, Mello, and Near are the bad guys of Death Note.

in fact, i say Near is the most evil character. he put a stop to to the creation of a better world.

That's more of a matter of opinion. Light is the protagonist and L, Mello, and Near are the antagonists, but I wouldn't call either of them "good" or "evil."
What Light was doing was good, his means of doing so was not. So, you can take your pick on whether or not he's good.

Snipehsheep

Scottish American
Prince Arthas (A.K.A. The Lich King)- Warcraft 3/World of Warcraft.

He went on an insane purge of all the zombies from his land, killing any humans that had been infected or stood in his way. When he went to Northrend, the place the undead were coming from, his men wanted to go home. He hired mercenaries to burn the ships that took them there, trapping his men in a frozen wasteland, and then killed the mercenaries. He sought out the cursed blade, Frostmourne, and nearly killed his best friend. (He thought he was dead but he was just unconcious) He then went home, killed his father, the king, and plauged the lands with diseases and zombies. He then killed his former teacher and friend, Uther, because Uther tried to stop him from ressurecting a powerful necromancer. Then he went to the elven lands of Quel'thalas to use their magics to summon a portal that let the powerful demon lords onto the world.

Later, he went back to northrend, taking the frozen throne from Illidan and becoming the lich king. About 4 years later, he attacked the orcish capital of Orgrimmar and the human capital of Stormwind with zombies, killed two of their most important leaders, destroyed the native northrend civilations of the Vrykul, the Nerubians, the Fenzyheart, and the Oracles, then hijacked the Undercity from Lady Sylvanas, and commanded his zombie hordes to strike fear into the humans by killing civillians. He also ressurected an elite team of Death Knights, dead heroes of the world who had been zombiefied. Assualted light's hope chapel with unmeasurable forces, and crashed the Argent Tournament. He then was killed by a party of adventures and Tirion Fordring.