• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The most popular facility

What is your favourite facility in the Battle Frontier?

• Battle Tower

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Battle Dome

Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Battle Factory

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • Battle Pike

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Battle Arena

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Battle Palace

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Battle Pyramid

Votes: 7 11.1%

• Total voters

Aquarelle

Staff member
I like the Battle Factory, since you get to rent Pokemon, which is much easier than having to train your own. It allows you to use Pokemon you've never used or have only used a few times, which allows you to gain battle experience with a whole variety of Pokemon.

I think the music in the facility is interesting, it really suits the atmosphere of the Factory, in my opinion.

Also, I like it since it tests your knowledge on Pokemon, as you need to know about the strengths and weaknesses of different Pokemon, so you can rent the three best Pokemon they have for you to choose from. You need to know about Pokemon to decide which moves to use on which Pokemon, too.

~Aquarelle

Raikou77

I like Battle Tower the best, the normal 3v3 battles.

BAM

Not the finger!!!
I either go to the battle dome to battle the brain, or to the factory to mess around.

Clash

He's Back!
I'd have to say the Battle Dome is my favourite, with the Battle Arena coming in close second. Battle Factory, Battle Pike and Battle Pyramid are good too.

flame_raider

I like the Battle Tower. Classic 3v3 battles. Takes longer than other attractions, but I seem to be glued there all the time.

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
I like almost all of them but my top three are
3Battle Dome... I like tournments
2Battle Factory level 100 completely random
1Battle Pike... Im so lucky

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
He could have Thunderpunch/Dragon Claw them. I have done that before, only because Tucker told his pokémons to do the wrong moves.

Oh yeah, completely forgot the Frontier Brains are stupid. In the Battle tower, for the silver symbol, the Snorlax kept on using Yawn against my sleeping Salamence.

Kimori

Feel my soul
My favorite is the Battle Pike, because sometimes you get lucky and you don't have to face many trainers. I went through it two times in a row without facing any trainers at all. =P However, sometimes you can get really unlucky and get status problems galore. I guess that's why it's my favorite, you can't really predict the outcome even if you talk to the lady by the door.

The_master_trainer

Shiny hunter
I like the Battle Dome the Battles are completly awesome and i always win in there

Knight_Ram

Battle Dome, I like the feeling that you get, just thinking that your in a tournament like Ash on the program, with crowds of people watching you while you kick the opponents butts! Yup, Battle Dome for sure!

eddy99999990

i like the battle dome

Kay

Ka-boom
I like the Dome, because I know what my opponents might use and because there's not as many battles. I like the Factory too.

Metroid_Sniper

Paresect=TehAwsemest
i chose the dome because i like the tournament thing

Everyone loves the battle dome. XD