• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Most Popular Pokemon Face-Off!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aqua Shade

Dark Venusaur said:
Jirachi;385;
Hitmonchan;107;
Regirock;377;
Yeah, uh, all of them have been disqualified in previous rounds, we're currently having Spheal, Nidorina, Politoed, and Jynx

A

Aqua Shade

Nidorina and Spheal are gone, not any votes recently. Politoed and Jynx continue. The new contestants will be...:
Treecko, Bulbasaur, and Chickorita. I vote off Chickorita, first to however many votes I later decide loses, go!

Amaisan Axis

Jade Star Trainer
Phew! For a second I thought this thread had been illegally bumped, now I realize that you own it!

I vote off Treecko, but I really like all three.

A

Aqua Shade

Alright, I've decided the voting amount and it shall be 4.
Treecko - 2
Chikorita - 1
Bulbasaur - 0
Looks as if Bulbasaur will be continueing, although this may be the untimely doom for Treecko.

A

Aqua Shade

Ok, I'm back from being grounded (*cough cough* whoops), the score is as shows:
Treecko - 2
Chikorita - 2
Bulbasaur - 0
Hmmm...I'm so bored lol

M

MysticFlames

I vote Treecko off. I like all 3, but I like Treecko the least.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
If it's pokemon we dislike, then I vote for BULBASAUR.(if it's pokemon we like, which I doubt, then I vote for treecko)

A

Aqua Shade

Treecko - 3
Chikorita - 3
Bulbasaur - 1
Everbody can vote again, because I'm bored...again! I vote Chikorita (already added in). Go Ahead.

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
Chikorita. Like IMS, I have a bias against it. This is because it beat Teddiursa and Swablu in the Who Looks Better Contest despite being krap-looking. Although to be honest, I don't like the Basic Grass Starters much. Treecko dosn't look cool until it evolves, Chikorita is the same, and Bulbasaur, though attractive for a Kanto starter, is a Kanto starter all the same.

A

Aqua Shade

Swablu (1) - Feebas - Dragonair - Arcanine - Pidgey (1) - Noctowl (1)
Mr Mime - Entei (1) - Houndour - Skarmory - Cascoon - Geodude
That last round took 4EVER!!! Glad it's over, ya know? Well, let's continue. I vote for Swablu, Pidgey, Entei, & Noctowl. Vote for 4 pokes. You are voting OFF!!! Not on. lol, Go!

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
I vote off PIDGEY, CASCOON, GEODUDE, and HOUNDOUR.

Status
Not open for further replies.