• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Most Popular Pokemon Face-Off!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimitar

Sandslash+Lugia fan
Seviper, Igglybu- Wait a sec, that one's already disqualified on the first set! If you mean Wigglytuff, then I vote for it; Venomoth for third

A

Aqua Shade

Yeah, no Igglybuff- It's Wigglytuff. You can change yours if you want, but if you dont then it counts against it. I'm gonna do my three votes now, Venomoth... & two for Zigzagoon. Here's who's left:
Tauros -1V
Teddiursa - 1V
Bonsley - 1V
Feraligatr - 1V
Elekid, Zapdos, Staryu

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Voting off Bonsly, Teddiursa, and Elekid.

A

Aqua Shade

Alright, done with the round. Leaving us was Tauros (Damn, one of my personal favs, oh well), Teddiursa, and Bonsly. MozzerellaStick, if you'd like to do the honors of putting up the next set of contestants. 'Cause im out of ideas. If anybody else haas some ideas, pm me. Until then, I'm gonna do a 1 - on - 1 match. Everybody can vote against a pokemon once. They shall be:
Mew & Rayquaza
First to ten votes is out. I vote Rayquaza. Go!!!

Dimitar

Sandslash+Lugia fan
Mew, get lost! No, not really, but Rayquaza is one of my faves, so I vote Mew out.

SnoringFrog

I vote Mew out.

Amaisan Axis

Jade Star Trainer
I vote out Rayquaza.

A

Aqua Shade

Alright, Mew has three and Rayquaza has two, this is turning out nicely. Keep up the voting!

A

Aqua Shade

Mew - 3
Rayquaza - 5
Have fun peoples and persons.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Aqua Shade

OK, not enough replies more recently, so I'm ending this one.Rayquaza is leaving us and Mew will go on. The new challengers will be:
Nidorina - Spheal - Politoed - Jynx
That's all I can think of due to I'm sick right now and don't like to breath. First to 5 votes is out. We'll go until I or MozzerellaStick say so. Have fun, everybody can vote for one person and I vote for Nidorina.

Status
Not open for further replies.