• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Most Ridiculous Move Animation I Have Ever Seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkerones

SlowpokeHunter
Floatzel using Crunch made me lol a little. And Venusaur in standby is just wierd...the little thing he does with his eyes o.o

thatguycharizard34

so AWH-SOME /)^ɛ^(\
look at my vids links in the sig

and check out http://nolegendspbr.blogspot.com/ for frequent wifi battles from a friend of mine and i and click on the links ONCE please :)

legendarypokemonmaster

I think that pretty much every move in PBR looks weird. All of the other games had pretty good animation for the moves, even the stadium games.

Psycho Cut

I agree with the chap(ess) who made this thread, siesmic toss is so funny :D :D :D

Kodachrome

Monotype Connoisseur
I like it when Honchkrow uses Air Cutter and it shoots with its wings like guns but the blasts come from its besk instead.

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
the seismic toss is funny ... especially with wailord...

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
seismic toss and draco meteor

Roughneck JB

Flamethrower from Vulpix, looks like it fire out of its face XD

And let's not forget Skuntank's Flamethrower... :p

Seeing Slowbro faint looks stupid. It looks around and then nods it's head and falls as if saying, "Wait a second, am I supposed to faint? Okay!"

Ever since Stadium 1 I've found this hilarious!

I also love when Jirachi uses Shadow Ball, since the damn thing's bigger than him

Accelgor

METAGROSS SMASH!
In my opinion, Seismic Toss' animation is hysterical to me.

skinny spartan

The Silent Trainer
Digging on water is a weird thing to see

Arceus94

The coolest sh*t ever is when Milotic uses Hyper Beam, Dialga uses Roar of Time, or when Drifblim uses Explosion

pseudoman

Anything Golem does.

Also, i think rhydon and nidoking are based off the same body.

Status
Not open for further replies.