• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The most "So Bad It's Good" movie you have ever seen.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Simple enough. All it is is just state the most Laughably BAD movie that you have seen. Something So Bad, It's good.

Well for me, it's the Mashed up dub of about 4 Koreanime called Space Thunder Kids just watch it. It's so bad, it's good. Also the 1998 American version of Godzilla (AKA: Jira) is this too.

Last edited:
The man who saved the world.
AKA Turkish Star Wars.

Really the entire movie was such a joke that it was hilarious.

Cyan

Mortal
Street Fighter and the Mario movie. Guilty pleasures all around

Vernikova

Champion
Luke Groundwalker said:
Probably Delgo.

I watched that movie last night on Cartoon Network. I heard that it wasn't that good but I couldn't pass it up and it turned out to be pretty bad but I enjoyed it regardless.

Batman and Robin, the Poison Ivy one, would fit that category as well.

Nidogod

Bloodsport is my bad movie of choice. Killer Klowns from Outer Space is a good one as well, but I'm pretty sure that one was purposely bad, making it not count.