• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The most unrealistic pokemon

elyvorg

somewhat backwards.
What's so unrealistic about a bee queen pokemon?

Anyway, What the hell is Chimecho suppossed to be? Nothing alive, that's for sure.

Chimecho is a wind chime.

4c1dK1ng

Drifblim!
He's a hot air baloon!
And a ghost?
That's just ridiculous!

4c1dK1ng

Drifblim!
He has to be the most unrealistic pokemon ever!
He's a ghost/hot-air baloon!
Even Magneton is more realistic!

4c1dK1ng

Drifblim!
He has to be the most unrealistic pokemon ever!
He's a ghost/hot-air baloon!
Even Magneton is more realistic!

Tyranipole

*insert humour here*
I'ld say it's Tyranitar. He's too powerful to be real. WAY to powerful.

Rotom. Think about it: It's the plasma pokemon, nothing of which on earth can live as plasma.
Its shape is bizzare, too. It looks like a balloon with a horn on its head surrounded by electricity. ;479;

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Bronzong. I still don't get what the heck it actually IS.
I felt that way too. Turns out it, and what evolves into it, is based on a tale about a mirror and a bell.

As to what I think is the most unrealistic pokémon I would have to say it's drifloon and drifblim. To me, they are too much like real balloons to be living creatures and too unlike real balloons to be possessed balloons. For example, jigglypuff is considered a balloon yet is a living creature and shuppet looks like a hand puppet yet is a possessed hand puppet. You know what I mean?

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
As to what I think is the most unrealistic pokémon I would have to say it's drifloon and drifblim.
Yeah, I catch your drift. Hahaha, drift. Priceless. Anyway, all pokemon that look like manmade things don't look real, like magnemite and evos, nosepass and probopass, and unown. Although if you look at it as the pokemon came before the object, it kinda makes sense, like if modern wind chimes were based off of Chimecho.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
I see what you're saying...but do you understand why I think drifloon and drifblim are the most unrealistic pokémon (I was looking at it not as if pokémon were real)?

4c1dK1ng

Sorry I posted three times.

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
The Regis, they just don't look pokemon-ish enough. I know that term makes no sense since all pokemon are different, but they're just weird statues with eyes..dots..cameras?:/

I don't like Gliscor or Yanmega's designs too much either, probably because they seem to evil compared to they're pre-evos.

I don't not like these pokemon, just kinda don't like they're appearence, it happens.

BowBeforeRotom

.7lbs of PLASMA DOOM
Castform. A gray blob that changes cellular structure with the weather? That's pretty unrealistic. Rotom is also unrealistic, being living plasma and all... (That's why he's my favorite...)

Remoraid and Octillery. How does a jet fish evolve into an octopus?

The 4 Regi's also look pretty weird, even for pokemon! They just don't seem to fit in the pokemon category. But that's what makes them cool!

the porygon line....how they are synthetic creatures and are still classified as pokemon is beyond me. And also, how are they able to exist freely outside of cyberspace?

Turquoise

Kanto Trainer
Mewtwo. Man does not have the technology to create a completely new species after running a few tests on another Pokemon. After that, any other man-made type of Poké (ie. Magneton, Electrode.)

Mewtwo. Man does not have the technology to create a completely new species after running a few tests on another Pokemon. After that, any other man-made type of Poké (ie. Magneton, Electrode.)

Well...mewtwo is an enhanced clone of mew...and people are working on ways to clone animals at the moment.