• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The most unrealistic pokemon

Bronzong. I still don't get what the heck it actually IS.

actually, it's a bell :|.

mine would probably be Spiritomb, although it's pretty cool :). Like everyone else said, it's a ghost on a rock. Nothing realistic about that, huh?

Porygon is supposed to be a virtual pokemon. A polygon pokemon made by scientists. You have to admit, though, it's cool :).

Jao

Lv. 100 master!
the weirdest pokemon!!!!

i think that the most unrealistic pokemon is.......... MAWILE. i mean wtf?
it is a weird head and body with a big mouth hanging by a thred off the back of it. what is it even suposed to represent??????

EmpressLinx

id have to say geodude. honestly, its a rock! duh? are rocks living creatures? NOT AT ALL!
therefore geodude is unrealistic (same applies to its second evolution, graveler)

EDIT: Maybe Chimeco aswell. its the only pokemon not based on anything created by mother nature,besides the porygons. its a bloody wind chime!!!! >_>

Hunter_RuLe

< Guess who's back?
Most pokemon are unrealistic, have you ever seen dragons, ghosts or walking trees and rocks? Serously I don't know where to start.

EmpressLinx

good point. infact thats what i was thinking after i edited my last post. cause Pokemon in general is completely unrealistic!!! NO KIDDING! ITS A GAME!! >_>

crobatman

Most pokemon are unrealistic, have you ever seen dragons, ghosts or walking trees and rocks? Serously I don't know where to start.

I think he won the thread. I have never seen a rat shoot sparks from it cheeks

DarkfireAbsol

FC0903-0219-8673
I reckon Remoraid/Octillery

remoraid looks olmost exactly like a <dang i cant remember its name> but it is a fish that folows sharks, whales, and large fish around.

i would say mawhile or sableye, i can come up with resons for the others but what is it!??!?!, geodude is off but still it is supost to be like a pet rock.

the ghost pokemon make sence to me koffing dumbfounds me

mickey

Beginning Trainer
Regis, Beldum, Metang, Metagross, Cresselia, Wynout and Wobbufet.

Gaia

magnemite. A ball of iron with an eye to magnets and screws?
come on that isn't serious.
besides it isn't a cute pokemon so it sucks.
Gastly is cute however so he's realistic enough!

thunderblade12

i just thought of something. the inorganic pokemon like electrode, chimecho, geodude, nosepass, magnezone etc. could have souls. similar to alfonse from full metal alchemist when hes in the suit of armor

blendmaster0505

******** Guy
magnemite. A ball of iron with an eye to magnets and screws?
come on that isn't serious.
besides it isn't a cute pokemon so it sucks.
Gastly is cute however so he's realistic enough!

*agrees with Magnemite thingy*

Uhh...ghosts are real...

signed-
Gregory ;026; <--ever seen a rat that shoots sparks?

Owned.

"Shadow"
Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Dialga, Palkia, And Yumarawu and its evolutions, surprised no one has said these yet.