• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The most unrealistic pokemon

Raito Clouds

midflight
Wobbuffet...

What is it supposed to resemble...?

o__o

Abomasnow

<-- Don't Ignore Me
Hmmmm.... I have to say Gastly it is just a floating cloud of gas and Poison.

Tabor

Monotype Trainer
Sudowoodo. I mean, how many trees do YOU see walking around doing this? ;185;

xD

dragonmaster_jonathan

Local Dragonmaster
Hey, I didn't know Spiritomb was perched on a rock.. I didn't know what that base was, but now looking at the art closer, I feel stupid. I'd say Spiritomb for the reasons previously stated... Bronzong's preevo is also unreal and poorly inspired.

Cenzo

Red: True Master
Geodude and it's evo line, and Onix. They are living rocks people!

Last edited:

Manene

The Ultimate Absol~
Snover and Abomasnow. I mean, c'mon, they're freakin' frozen trees that can walk!

They are kind of cool, though.

Djura

99% chance to hit
Yep, Ditto. Just a pink little blob with black-eyed peas for eyes and a string of moldy pasta for a mouth.

JuanotheGamer

The Steel Master
Snorlax. We don't see 1,000 pound cats blocking our path nowadays, do we?

Nidoking and Alakzam too.

Cradily. o_O