• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Most-Used Courtyard Colosseum Pokemon

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
Which pokemon would you say is used most in the Courtyard Colosseum Survival Battle?

I would have to say Wailord with a Wacan Berry - those are so annoying. They even have Fissure, so I can see why so many AI's might use them...

tamha

I haven't even managed to get through 35 yet, but looking forward to getting to 50 and 100 eventually.

So annoying, though. I hate those battles.

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
wailord and wiscash the most common, on 90-100 there are many .

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
I see lots of Banette's for some odd reason.

Then again, I've only gone until Battle 15 once :p

i've seen alot of steelix,bastiodon,forretress,wailord and shedninja.I've beat this already,almost always got full heal all

roan_wolf

Advanced trainer
I've seen a bunch of Regice in there. Luckily, no other notable pokemon.

CharizardMaster

Belgian Waffles!!!
I've seen so many Foretress, Whiscash and Spiritombs throughout Courtyard Colosseum.

Wiimote

Tao is Taokaka!
I see weak Explouds, annoying Swalots, Castforms, and the occasional *cough* Porygon-Z. >_>