1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The most Users Online @ a time

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Chapter, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chapter

Chapter hello, im back sorta

Hey everyone, I just noticed the, "People Online," thing @ the bottom has a mot users on at once. I say, we create a date to break this record! Maybe people have stopped using the forums, or some people, have joined, but I KNOW, that we can do it! XD Post below for date ideas and so forth.

-Please don't Spam
    -Please don't double Post
    -Please Respect Seribii Rules
    -Please Don't complain if a date that doesn't work for you is decided on, we could do this more than once, and really it's not a hude deal
    -Please have fun
    -Please don't notice how many times I used Please

For 2012, I was thinking sometime near the Winter Solstice and Christmas, or I also think it would be best to do it in 2013, because I want a lot of users to go on. The record is in the 2,000s, so a ton of people have to see this thread. I am going to put a link to thisin my Sig, and I hope you guys do too, because popularity of this thread is key and if not a lot of people see this, then we would have to rely on the amount of people already online at a certain time.

Somewhere between 4:00 and 7:00 probably, because this is a lot of time for people to log on, and except for those people that have work, or even school, (I guess staying late,) would maybe miss it, it seems like a good central time.

Of course, none of the information above is anything of matter, it's just what I was thinking. I want you to decide and discuss. Thank you!

2. Kreis

Kreis Still Dirrty

It won't happen, so I'll save you the trouble by closing this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.