• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Mudkip/Torchic/Treecko Fan Club

Who's your favarite ruby/sapphire starter pokemon and their evolutions?

• Treecko

Votes: 35 11.9%
  • Grovyle

Votes: 12 4.1%
  • Sceptile

Votes: 42 14.3%
  • Torchic

Votes: 29 9.9%
  • Combusken

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 81 27.6%
  • Mudkip

Votes: 48 16.3%
  • Marshtomp

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Swampert

Votes: 36 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
Thats so cool, i have mudkip and now torchic on pearl <3 need a treecko now! oh here is my new mudkip figure i got yesterday!

http://i11.*******.com/6bmpawk.jpg

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
I've been lurking around here since forever and now I think it's time to join in. I love all 3 starters, but I don't really know about their evos. 0_0;

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
Blue Milotic Welcome n_____n so glad to see you like the 3 starters! anyways i hope you love it here ! and thanks i adore my mudkip figure! i have that one, 2 mini ones - twins and a plush! gonna get another soon

http://i1.*******.com/4vhhr2e.jpg

i so adore this *___* just found it!

TotodileCharizard

Blue Milotic Welcome n_____n so glad to see you like the 3 starters! anyways i hope you love it here ! and thanks i adore my mudkip figure! i have that one, 2 mini ones - twins and a plush! gonna get another soon

http://i1.*******.com/4vhhr2e.jpg

i so adore this *___* just found it!

That picture is so cute! I wish someone made chibi Sceptile sprites, I would simply LOVE those to death!

Welcome Blue Milotic! Say don't I know ya from somewhere? lol it's a joke.

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
That picture is so cute! I wish someone made chibi Sceptile sprites, I would simply LOVE those to death!

Welcome Blue Milotic! Say don't I know ya from somewhere? lol it's a joke.

Thanks TotodileChairzard its a awsome picture and yeah chibi spirtes of the starters =33 priceless

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
Can i join!!! ^_^

super cute mudkip pic!

Sure you Can Welcome =DDD Im back, i sorry i havent posted ive been so busy with college,

Here is a new Topic :

Do you want to see the HS in the DP Anime?

May I please join?
As you are probably aware, I'm a massive Treecko fan and I love him to pieces. Torchic and Mudkip are sweet, aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.