• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Muppets/Jim Henson Appreciation Club

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I wanted to start a Club where we all can discuss all things Muppets and by extension Jim Henson’s work and legacy in the entertainment industry. Kermit the Frog, Big Bird, Elmo, Cookie Monster, and Miss Piggy are some of the most recognizable fictional characters ever and everyone knows who they are. Kermit’s Fame is especially impressive considering he was originally an old green coat stitched together to form a puppet and two ping pong balls with pupils drawn on with a marker glued on top. I want this to be a friendly place where we can talk about our favorite Muppets and all related media.

My personal favorite Muppet is Miss Piggy because I love her character and how she is very dramatic and loves romance yet she is fiercely independent and doesn’t need Kermit to survive. I also love how she can adapt to any situation and isn’t afraid to show brute force when necessary and yet somehow seem very sophisticated at the same time. My favorite Muppet movies are The Great Muppet Caper and Muppets Christmas Carol. My favorite Jim Henson created tv series not related to the Muppets would be Dinosaurs with Baby being my favorite character in the show. Jim Henson had a magic touch to him and made playing with puppets into a very respectable career. I love Avenue Q because it was inspired by Sesame Street and some of the former employees of said show was a part of the original Broadway cast.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Heck yea. I'm a big fan of Kermit. Same with Cookie Monster, Oscar the Grouch and the Count.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
Would you like a cup of Wilkins Coffee?