• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ The Mysterious Dragon ~

Mysteria Pearl

Queen of Mushy-ness!
Hi! This is Mysteria Pearl (yes again! XD) and this *motions around to the story* is my sequel to Cape of The Ninetails! Here’s the link if you haven’t already read it: http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=67603&highlight=Mysteria

READ IT!

This, just let me warn you, is Pokeshippy, Contestshippy, and many other ships that I have evilly created! Muahah!

Yes, this is a repost. I drastically needed to fix it. enough has been stated. :)

BTW: I'm not one of those evil people who will break up Misty and Ash just before their wedding. XD

EDIT: I forgot, this one is rated just like the last one, pg-pg13. I'm not one to swear, so I have my eyes on those with the dirtier mouthes. muaha!

Here’s the characters from the last story that you should remember

The Vertipalgia family
Keu V. (son)
Sheathie V. (daughter)
Missute V. (mother)
Rollfcof (father)

The Ketchum Family
Delia K. (mother)
Ashdon K. (father)
Keshi K. (daughter)
Ash k. (son.)
(Misty Waters will also soon be added to this family; since she is now engaged to Ash)

The Waters family
Daisy W.
Lily W.
Misty W. (soon to join the Ketchum family)
Violet W. (soon to join the Haetaka Family)

The Haetaka Family
Matuke H.
(Keshi was presumptuously taken in by the Haetaka family, but she is really a Ketchum)
Sliat and Tails H.
Teef and Feet H.
(Presumptuously Yolanda)

Rockets
Jesse (Grunt)
James (grunt)
Mewoth (Pokemon)
Cassidy (Grunt)
Botch... er... Butch XD (Grunt)
Giovanni (The big man himself)
(I suppose you could FORMERLY put Missute, Rollfcof, Matuke and Keshi in this, but not anymore)

Others
May & Max
Drew
Tracey Sketchit
Brock
Janie
Nurse Joy

Mysterious Beings
Ashro
Mysteria
(Sliat, Tails, Teef and Feet can also sometimes be put under this category)
Yolanda

Chapter 1-The Calming Lull Before The Storm

Warning: This document was translated for your personal viewing. It is top-secret and must never be seen by the likes of mankind. This must not reach certain beings, or the results may be catastrophic. You’ve been warned. Now, please, without further interruption, please do read on.
There is legend that some day, we may actually be able to find those that were foretold. It has not occurred yet, but soon we will capture the two who will otherwise bring our worlds as we know them to ruin. They are two of the far most evil and they are very successful, for they work with corresponding elements.
The Master of Electricity and the Mistress of Water.
Never have our worlds been in such peril as when we will find them, or perhaps they will find us… nothing can be certain, except their appearance and motives.
The Master of Electricity is not to be recklessly messed with. He will be a strong man, one that could survive on his own for months. He has dark features, not unlike his personality.
The Mistress of Water is very powerful. She is female and resembles that of the merfolk of Koikskala (pronounced Koi-iks-kah-la) with flaming hair and eyes of sapphire. She is not to be reckoned with.
Beware; they will destroy all we know if we do not put a stop to their evil deeds.
Signed, Judge of Peace of the world Gtenvotia,
~ Lieutenant Baldgewald ~

“Where did we go wrooooooong!?” Jessie cried to James and Meowth as they clung to the hot air balloon

“I don’t know but I haven’t been mentioned since chapter 17!” Meowth cried (he’s speaking of chappie 17 of COTN)

“Yeah! And I thought you were in a cage in that chapter! How did we get into a hot air balloon!?” James cried.

“I have no Idea, but this time I hope Mysteria Pearl doesn’t forget about us!!!” Jesse screamed as they blew above the clouds.

“It looks like we’re blasting off again!!”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ash was beginning to turn blue. Misty had challenged him to a breath-holding contest in Keuyu’s pool. Of course, Ash accepted. Stupid mistake. XD Misty sat with her legs crossed staring up at him,
*Man!* Ash thought,
*She’s cheating somehow! She must have gills!!*

Misty giggled at her fiancé’s antics. She could hold her breath for a good four and a half minutes.

All of a sudden,. Ash’s body went limp. Misty swam over to him
*Oh no! Is he okay!? What if he’s drowning! WHAT IF HE DIES!?* She wrapped her arms around his body and began dragging him up towards the surface. Her lungs began to burn as she herself was running out of air and as their bodies broke the surface, she gasped for air.

“Brock Help!!!” Brock looked up from the swimsuit magazine he was reading (XD),
“What could possible so important as to tear me away from my.. Er.. studies--?”

“Help!”

Brock stood up,
“What? You win again?”

“I think Ash passed out underwater! Help! Hurry!” Brock helped Misty pull the so called carcass and laid Ash on his back.

“Ash! Ash!!” Misty cried as she pulled herself out of the pool,
“Brock! What do we do!? Find somebody or something! Help!” Brock snapped to and began hysterically giggling.

“Brock! This is no time for this! Get help!”

“You have to give him mouth to mouth.” He broke out into full laughter. Never before did he think he would see the day when they would actually get engaged-- or anything for that matter. Well, he had done all In his power, so now it was time for him to skidoo!

“What?” Misty said as her eyebrow twitched.

“I’ll go find somebody else to help!” Brock said as he ran out of the room. Misty’s face reddened as she prepared to give him mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. As her lips were about to touch his, his eyes suddenly flew open and he spit a whole mouthful of water in her face,
“Gotcha!” He said as he turned the tabled on her, pinning her to the ground, Misty’s face an obvious red,
“Ash! That’s not funny! You could’ve been drowning!!!”

He looked at her curiously,
“You were actually worried for me?” Misty flushed,
“Of course I was, you big dweeb. I don’t wanna be a widow before I’m even married…” Ash brought his face very near to her flaming one,
“You really are something.” Ash said, his eyes narrowed mischievously,
“But you have to admit, that was pretty good.” Misty smirked,
“I’ll show you ‘good,’ you big dufus!” She kissed his cheek and hen, using all her strength built up by her sudden adrenaline rush, heaved him, as well as herself into the pool.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Keu?” Keshi asked from the edge of the balcony. The group-- Ash, Misty, Keshi, Keu, Brock, Max, Jane, Sheath, Missute, Rollfcof, Nurse Joy, Drew, May and Tracey-- had returned from their... Um… expedition that morning and were all completely bushed. Delia and Ashdon Ketchum had returned home, accompanied by Daisy and Lily.

All the little injuries that nipped at the “adventurers” were currently being taken care of by Janie and all the injured pokemon were receiving therapy from Nurse Joy.
Of course, Ash had been the quickest to recover. His muscles had quickly begun to heal and scar tissue began covering his arms and legs. Even that afternoon, Ash had been finally allowed to enjoy himself and take a swim with his fiancé. Not that he was currently swimming… he was being tickled... And ooh... Recovering people should be dragged under water so roughly… heh…

“What is it?” Keu asked as he wrapped his arms timidly around Keshi’s wait and set his chin lightly on her shoulder. She leaned her head against his,
“Keu-kun… what’s that?” Keu directed his gaze to where she was pointing.

There was a large circle where the trees were all broken down, and trailing off from it was a long, v-shaped path; it looked as something had skidded to a stop there. There was little whiffs of smoke coming up from a large object in the middle. No-- the object was definitely smoldering. It seemed to have a mossy-type covering and they could see a glimmer of what seemed to be metal.

“I don’t know. It looks like a spaceship from a science-fiction movie.”

“Oh… Keu?”

“Hmmn?” Keu asked as he closed his eyes and soaked in the sweet scent of her new shampoo.
“Um… what’s a spade-hip and a sky-inch-fic-on moo-vee?” Keu chuckled at her naïve-ness,

“You’re adorable,” Keuyu said as Keshi face reddened into a light strawberry shade to match her scent.
“And I promise we’ll watch a science-fiction movie tonight.”

“Thank you, Keu-kun…”

“You’re welcome. Anything for you, sweetie.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
May laid her head on Drew’s shoulder. At that time, Janie was taking a look at Drew’s injured hand and May was patiently waiting at his side. Nurse Joy was in the next room, attending currently to Pikachu and Yolanda, after all, their little bodies had taken the battle more roughly than anyone expected. (Plus, Nurse Joy was just making sure that the blue ten-tailed Ninetails was no longer to be considered a Dark Pokemon)

“Well,” Janie said,
“Thanks to May, your hand is almost fully healed. You should be okay. It hasn’t been infected or anything, so you’re lucky. Just be glad that those chains weren’t a bit rusty or you could be in trouble.”

“What kind of trouble?” May asked thoughtfully (Thoughtfully? Since when? XD)
“Lockjaw or other blood-related problems,” Jane said as she opened her mini doctors bag,
“Now, I’m going to apply some rubbing alcohol. This may sting a little bit, but it’s just to ensure that no germs are anywhere near the scars.” She dabbed a cotton dabber in the clear liquid,
“Feel free to scream in pain,” Joy said. Drew snickered.

“No. I’m serious.” Jane said as she began to dab on the liquid. At first, Drew tried to ignore the pain but after awhile he gave in and screamed some very colourful things that I’d rather not put on here. XD

When Jane was done, she began to laugh as Drew held his hand with tears in his eyes.

“So, would you like a lollipop for being such a good little boy?”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“TRACEY! ASH DROWNED!” Tracey looked up from his book,
“Very funny. So, did Ash’s little plan work?” Brock nodded,
“Yep. I gave them their privacy.”

“Do you think she figured it out yet?”
Brock paused,
“I don’t know... You wanna go see?”
“Sure.” The two rose and snuck into the room marked “Indoor Pool” With the sight of Ash and Misty wrestling (Misty seemed to be winning) they ducked back out,
“How come it’s always the handsome, mature guy that falls in love last?” Brock said overdramatically.

“Dude, I’m outta luck too.” Tracey said.

“Yeah…” Brock said,
“But the starving artist is always without love.”

“SAYS WHO!?”

“SAYS ME!”

“Don’t tell me that you weren’t making googley eyes at Daisy, Brock!” Tracey argued,
“Fine! Maybe I was! But don’t tell me you weren’t drooling over Lily!!”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rollfcof and Missute watched as Max took Janie by the hand and began to show her lots of things-- basically everything. A little girl who’s been locked up for most of her life doesn’t usually remember what things like flowers or little baby pokemon look like.

They were outside in the backyard, out by the second swimming pool and Max was just bursting with excitement, showing his new friend what everything felt like and what kind of sound it made. And Sheath was very curious. She would carefully kneel down, as to not get any grass stains on her adorable poofy little white dress, and stare at the grass, at the flowers, at everything Max showed her. It was like being able to see for the first time; her eyes explored everything and her tiny hands touched everything.

“Be careful, princess!” Rollfcof called whenever she would get to close to anything in particular. But, while his eyes were away from his daughter (his wife wanted to show him something in a magazine) Sheathie stumbled upon something almost unexplainable.

An Unown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know what you’re thinking,
“What the heck does an Unown have to do with anything? Oh. I got it, Mysteria Pearl’s crazy!” Well, you’re right about me being crazy. Now you’re probably saying,
“And what the heck does the title have to do with anything?” That, you’ll see later. Muahaha! I ish evil! yay! Anyway, I tried to be serious so far... I hope I was at least a little bit... oh well, next time, I promise to be back to my regular self, that is, unless you like this Mysteria Pearl better? XD!

Yep! It's short and sweet! Hope it's not too short though, but I needed to get the first chappie out (or else there would be very many angry reviewers after me!)

~ Mysteria Pearl ~

HarleyScarow

Emerald Shinigami
Don't listen to Yami Ryu, because she doesn't know what she's saying, ending up breaking the spirit of a writer like you with wonderful potential before you have the chance to show it to the world. If she can't read it, then who cares? It's not like she represents all the reviewers here on SerebiiForums. I read your other fiction and I say it was great, so if you continue doing what you're doing, you'll end up a star writer in no time! *Rates 5 stars*

Mysteria Pearl

Queen of Mushy-ness!
Thank you so much *now in happy tears* you made my day! :) Thank you! I'll try (heh...) to get the next chappie out soon, but, oh gosh... there's so much to do :) This may even be harder to write than COTN! XD

~ Mysteria PEarl ~

By the way, please don't rate or anything unless you review. It's simply the polite thing to do. :)

Last edited:

Stephy

candies!!!11
You finally got the Sequel out! =O *throws confetti* Very nice, I say. VERY NICE! xD

Wow, Ash pretended to be dead, and Misty almost...gave him the mouth-to-mouth...uh...Service. xDDD;;

When Jane was done, she began to laugh as Drew held his hand with tears in his eyes.

XDDDDDDDDD;; ROFL I loved that part. XDDD

“You’re adorable,” Keuyu said as Keshi face reddened into a light strawberry shade to match her scent.
“And I promise we’ll watch a science-fiction movie tonight.”

“Thank you, Keu-kun…”

“You’re welcome. Anything for you, sweetie.”
They are just such a cute couple! xD *likes mushy-ness* *shot*

“Yeah…” Brock said,
“But the starving artist is always without love.”

“SAYS WHO!?”

“SAYS ME!”
XDDDDDDDD;;

An Unown.
:eek: WHAT HAS THAT GOT DO? TELL ME!!! xDD *jumps up and down in anticipation*

Loved your chapter, Mysteria! Hope the next one turns out great! ^_^

Loving the sequal Mysteria! *ish happy that you used my idea* MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XD I think it's a good chappie may need to be a little serious but it's good...REALLY good so far! I can't wait until the next chappie is out! *rates 5/5 and huggles* Keep up the excellent...er....contestshipping....pokeshipping....fanfic! XD

~ BT ~

Mysteria Pearl

Queen of Mushy-ness!
Loving the sequal Mysteria! *ish happy that you used my idea* MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XD I think it's a good chappie may need to be a little serious but it's good...REALLY good so far! I can't wait until the next chappie is out! *rates 5/5 and huggles* Keep up the excellent...er....contestshipping....pokeshipping. ...fanfic! XD
~ BT ~
Yay! (I'm happy that we thought of such a good title!!) Thank you soo much! Gosh, the first chappie of a sequel is hard but here comes the second chappie XD Ae yie yie!

You finally got the Sequel out! =O *throws confetti* Very nice, I say. VERY NICE! xD
Wow, Ash pretended to be dead, and Misty almost...gave him the mouth-to-mouth...uh...Service. xDDD;;
Yesh! I did! (Fih-nuh-lee!)
I know XD Ash ish ebil! XD
XDDDDDDDDD;; ROFL I loved that part. XDDD
I'm so glad you did like it!! (I let my humour escape for a moment or five)
They are just such a cute couple! xD *likes mushy-ness* *shot*
yay! XD They're liked! *in tears* I ish happy!
XDDDDDDDD;;
XD!!!
WHAT HAS THAT GOT DO? TELL ME!!! xDD *jumps up and down in anticipation*
Loved your chapter, Mysteria! Hope the next one turns out great! ^_^
Muahaha! I can't tell u till the next chappie comes out!!! :) I feel so... evil!!! I'll b sure to let all of you (whoever bothers to come here) know when the next chappie comes out!)

“No. I’m serious.” Jane said as she began to dab on the liquid. At first, Drew tried to ignore the pain but after awhile he gave in and screamed some very colourful things that I’d rather not put on here. XD

Aww poor Shuu. The part was funny but it also made me sad for some reason. *felt pity for him*
Nice chapter, MP. Description was good. Even if it was a hard time to read it with the colored font. :p Can't wait for the next one. =D

Mysteria Pearl

Queen of Mushy-ness!
Why thank you!! I like that part too *shuu is too cute XD*

I'll b sure 2 let u know when the next chappie comes out!! :)

~ Msyteria Peral ~

oh dear...
` Mysteria PEarl ~

Felix Feral Fezirix

Densetsu no Pikachu!
I can figure what the hell the Unown have to do with this, what with your prophecy thing up there. And we seem to be involved in a inter-planetary conflict. ^^

Drew has been abused. Hahahaha...

Misty giving Ash mouth-to-mouth is kinda normal...Considering how many times they've kissed. Once is more than enough for eligibility to perform mouth-to-mouth on the person. What's not normal is Ash spitting in her face. What an evil fiancee.

;025; Agreed.

Where did Yolanda pop out from, anyway? Plot hole?

Poor Keshi and Sheath. They're both deprived girls.

;025; I see SPACESHIP!

Yes yes...

It's a nice chapter. I will be waiting for the next.

Pika out.

Mysteria Pearl

Queen of Mushy-ness!
I can figure what the hell the Unown have to do with this, what with your prophecy thing up there. And we seem to be involved in a inter-planetary conflict. ^^
muahaha! I shall blow up planets!!! XD not! I got a little carried away there!!! XD Do you think it will be too spacey for Pokemon? I somehow always make wierd plots, I just noticed. The last one was like in the Rennasance and this is in-- well... space. 0_o Kool XD

Drew has been abused. Hahahaha...
XD Muaha I must say, I make Drew quite... adorible XD

Misty giving Ash mouth-to-mouth is kinda normal...Considering how many times they've kissed.
yes... but misty's still a little shy on that kind of thing... as is Ash. It's cute how dorky they are XD

Once is more than enough for eligibility to perform mouth-to-mouth on the person. What's not normal is Ash spitting in her face. What an evil fiancee.
Agreed.
Ash ish ebil XD muaha!!! man, he is just such a flirt XD

Where did Yolanda pop out from, anyway? Plot hole?
My characters seem to pop in and out rather rapidly in my stories. XD

Poor Keshi and Sheath. They're both deprived girls.
What do you mean by that? XD But seriously, my dude-type characters seem to flirt alot XD

I see SPACESHIP!
And I see cabbage!!! Oh no... wait... never mind... that's just a spaceship. XD
Yes yes...
It's a nice chapter. I will be waiting for the next.
Yayness :) I'll try and get it out as soon as I get back :)

Pika out.

~ Mysteria PEar l out!!! ~

Artemis Ignitan

*~*Northwind Gale*~*
I read your "Cape of the Ninetails" fic, and I was dissapointed it was over...then I saw the sequel! YAYZ!

Your fics have just the right amount of shippiness and humor...yayz, me likey humor. And they get better every time you post a chappie!

Spaceship? O.O

And I haven't seen Mr. Mallet in awhile. Or maybe I should say, Mr. and Mrs. Mallet. Me likey mallet... I never expected Ash to wield one, though.

I will be looking forward to your next chappie! Keep writing! :)

Mysteria Pearl

Queen of Mushy-ness!
Oh thank you so very much! *tears flowing down* So people still do read this lil' ol' thread!? I'm so humbled! I'm ACTUALLY WORKING on the next chapter! Heh. . . me working. . . heh. . . that's funny. Anyhoo, I swear it will come out soon or. . . or River isn't my bishie! And I know for a fact that he is!

Artemis Ignitan, thank you so much for your reply! I really appreciate that since, well, I thought this fic was going to the grave XD!

I'll be sure to update soon!!

~ the wierdo behind the comp screen, Mysteire a Peahrl. Oh, forget it. ~