• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Mystery Dungeon Sky Discussion

BlueMew7

what up daddy in the house
As for Zero Isle Central, I have unlocked the dungeon, but I have yet to enter it.

Zero Isle Central is very... different. I wouldn't say hard. On second thought, I would say it's hard. There are 50 floors, and all of the pokemon are lv. 100. It's not ridiculously hard for me since my team is all lv. 100s. It's still challenging nevertheless.

xdragonx

I'm baaaack. >:]
Zero Isle Central is very... different. I wouldn't say hard. On second thought, I would say it's hard. There are 50 floors, and all of the pokemon are lv. 100. It's not ridiculously hard for me since my team is all lv. 100s. It's still challenging nevertheless.

Thanks so much for the info!
The four main Pokemon on my team are also lv. 100--I should give Zero Isle Central a try some day!
Hmm... 50 floors isn't that bad, I suppose..? Unless a very limited amount of items are allowed in/no items are allowed in. My main concern in longer, more tedious dungeons is keeping my Pokemon from starving to death... I always make sure I've got Apples to spare. (The Grimy Food traps on the floor really stink!) Plus Reviver Seeds for unexpected KOs.
Are IQ abilities cancelled out in Zero Isle Central?

BlueMew7

I can't remember the restrictions other than you can't see traps after activating them. go check them.

Torpoleon

Shadow: I guess so. Maybe it depends.

I made a mistake. Aegis Cave goes Regice, Regirock then Registeel.

My Current Sky Plan:

To Do Nov. 24:
Aegis Cave- Registeel & Regigigas(100%)
Mt. Travail(100%)
The Nightmare(100%)
Beat Palkia(50%)

To Do Nov. 25:
Beat Palkia + Darkrai(100%)
Recruit Manaphy + Unlock Marine Resort(100%)
Recruit Phione, Dialga + Palkia(100%)
Evolve Shinx + Cyndaquil Fully(100%)
Get all the 7 Legendary Treasures(0-1%)

To Do Nov. 26:
Get all the 7 Legendary Treasures(100%)
Beat all the Special Episodes(15%)

To Do Nov. 27:
Beat all the Special Episodes(90-100%)

So basically after that, I'd have evrything done, hopefully. I have off Nov. 26 and Nov. 27, 2009.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
1. @xxxdragonxxx A hint: why don’t you try going with a aqua monica/amber tear/ golden mask with an electric pokemon or preferably grass and deafeating it with a low or high power move at the end mixed with regular pokemon attacks.? It has worked for me every time. I bring a pokemon with a type advantage. Oh and make sure your pokemon level is higher than kyorgre its easiest to recruit at level 100

BlueMew7

I think the only thing he has a problem with is just recruiting Kyogre. Bottomless Sea is not a very hard dungeon and since xdragonx has lv. 100s for his main team, I'm sure the dungeon is hardly a problem for him.

xdragonx

I'm a girl. ^^;

@ arceus7:
I have the Amber Tear and equipped it to my leader--knocked out Kyogre with my own attack as well. (I am pretty sure that if you do no defeat a Pokemon with your own move, it will not join you.)
I don't have any trouble with the Bottomless Sea dungeon itself--as Blue Mew7 said, every member of my main team is level 100. Getting through is a breeze--my only problem is getting Kyogre to join my team at the end.
Would defeating Kyogre with a Pokemon who has a type-advantage really matter..? (I don't think it does...) Unless it increases the chances of recruitment, I have no reason to.

@ Blue Mew7:
Thank you! I will keep the trap detail in mind. Perhaps I will go to Zero Isle Central later today. I shall check the rules.

xdragonx

o_O'' oops! I'm so sorry!

No problem! I don't mind at all, really. (=

I've checked the rules for Zero Isle Central on my game... Blue Mew7, you were right--traps remain invisible even after activation. No EXP is earned. The team cannot be rescued. Only (I think) 16 items are allowed in.

I'm going to head back to the Bottomless Sea again.
I'm not going to quit until I finally recruit Kyogre! After that, I'll plan on going to Zero Isle Central. I like a good challenge!

AstralEon

The one and only.
Well I haven't said much in the past week. I was busy this whole week and I couldn't do much playing. Here's an update on my list.

1) Train up my team.
2) Find all 7 hidden treasures.
3) Recruit some Legendary Pokemon(Mew is a must).
4) Onwards to Destiny Tower.
5) Evolution Time.
6) Complete all Zero Island areas.
7) Recruit more Legendaries.
8) Start doing some Wi-Fi rescuing.

Let's see... I have reached Master *** Rank and I have attempted Destiny Tower many times and I'm unable to finish it. Never realized it will be this hard. >.<
I'm going to have to play serious on this one. <.<

During my treasure hunting, I manage to recruit Rayquaza and Heatran.

That's about it for now. Destiny Tower will take a while to do....

Last edited:

xdragonx

Whohoo! Kyogre's finally joined my team! =D
I've now completed all of the Special Episodes too.

I guess now I'll start searching for some of the wandering legendaries that I'm missing... plus try to beat Destiny Tower and Zero Isle Central.

Come to think of it... I think I'll go beat all of the Mazes in the Marowak Dojo as well. I don't think I've even entered any of them at all so far in my Sky version.

Torpoleon

Here is my new To Do List:

To Do Nov. 26:
Prepare for Dark Crater(100%)
Beat Darkrai(100%)
Recruit Manaphy + Beat Marine Resort(100%)
Recruit Dialga + Palkia(100%)
Fully Evolve Zach + Matt(100%)
Beat Concealed Ruins(100%)
Recruit Phione(100%)

To Do Nov. 27:
Get all the 7 Legendary Treasures(100%)
Beat all the Special Episodes(50%)

To Do Nov. 28:
Beat all the Special Episodes(90%)

To Do Nov. 29:
Beat all the Special Episodes(100%)

I'll update in the upcoming days with Destiny Tower. I just haven't unlocked it yet and don't know how although I'll figure it out. I can probably beat Special Episode 2, but Special Episode 1, 3 and 4 seem pretty hard for me.

Shiny Mew2

Gunshow
hey, should i get rid of dragon claw and make plakia a special? if moves: draco metor, spacial rend falmethreower, and water pulse.

Torpoleon

Just so you guys know, I beat Palkia in ONE try! It took 2 tries for Dialga. I had no Reviver Seeds left when I battled Palkia! I listen to my Sky Jukebox a lot. The sad music like the music when the hero leaves is sad. Ironically, the sad ones are one of my favorites. I also like Rising Fear, Crossing the Sea of Time, Monster House and maybe a few more that I can;t remember the names to. Today, I'll try and get everything on my To Do Nov. 26 List done. I might have to push somethings to tomorrow. I think this is impressive:

Zach, Shinx, is LV 49, Matt, Cyndaquil, is LV 46, Steven the Staraptor is LV 39/40. Cory the Whiscash is LV 40. It's impressive because now I will battle Darkrai today! Wish me luck when I battle Darkrai later!

Shiny Mew2

Gunshow
im almodst ready for zero isle north. palkia in alomst lvl 100. (95) and mew2 will be 100 in an hour or so. im useing golden seeds from a utube vid.

xdragonx

So, in my pursuit of beating Primal Dialga, yesterday, I replaced Aqua Tail on my Totodile's moveset with Hydro Pump. Good or bad?

My personal opinion?--Good!
Before, you had Ice Fang, Super Power, Aqua Tail, and Crunch, correct? By replacing Aqua Tail with Hydro Pump, you have not only given your Totodile an attack that can strike from a distance (with added STAB), but something that can cut corners with in dungeons.
Hydro Pump may have 8 PP instead of Aqua Tail's 11, but that's not really a significant amount given you carry Max Elixirs in your Bag in order to restore it. Being able to attack an opponent from a distance can give you a big advantage, especially if you're trying to knock out something like a Ledian or Venemoth with their annoying Silver Wind move, or all those Ghost-types with Ominous Wind.
Hydro Pump and Aqua Tail in the MD series have a Power of 16. They have the same accuracy. Aside from the amount of PP, the only other difference is Physical vs. Special attack. Make sure your Totodile has a high enough Sp. Atk. stat to use this move efficiently.