• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Mystery Dungeon Sky Discussion

Shadow XD001

Now, I'm up to battling the Guild. I've battled them a few times but lose. Just like with Dialga, and Dusknoir & 6 Sabeleye. Everything is hard for me.

Anyway, I'm gonna beat it soon, it's just Earth Power that's really annoying. Matt is level 48 and Zach is level 47. I've made my other two Pokémon be a Dragonite (Drago and Empoleon (Emperor). I found a Wonder Mail S code for them in the Useful Wonder Mai S Thread and I got them at final stages, which I'm okay with.

chosen one386: You've been at Primal Dialga awhile, what are your levels. I beat him without Reviver Seeds and he didn't use Roar of Time and you seem hug-leveled in Sky, so then you should win if he doesn't use Roar of Time and goes easy on you even if you don;t have Reviver Seeds.

Shrine Sprite

Chortles!
I have.... evolved!

Now I need to work on unlocking Inferno Cave. I want that IQ Booster! Been trying to get my hands on it with the Prize Ticket raffle for nearly a week now, with no luck. :(

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I got to primal dialga but lost ;( I'm lv 36 and 37 so I think that is low leveled but I dont really want to level up because of fear of dying and loosing my items.

Torpoleon

I lost! I lost to Darkrai twice and in the dungeon a few times! I hate Cresselia! I also hate Rhyperior, Darkrai, Mismagius, Magmortar, time, space, Spacial Distortions and......I don't know! Well, I'll spend some a today preparing......again. I did beat Marowak Dojo places. I'll bat Darkrai today then so, wish me luck............again. And now I really want Shinx and Cybdaquil to evolve! Cyndaquil is LV 49 and Shinx is LV 52!

Torpoleon

I beat Darkrai and recruited Manaphy!!!!! I had 14 Reviver Seeds going to Dark Crater and won with 1 or 2 left. It's weird. Then at the Spinda Cafe.......
I GOT A CHALLENGE REQUEST FROM MEWTWO!!!!!!!!
I was really shocked. After I recruit Dialga, Palkia and Phione and evolve, I'll challenge Mewtwo. So, that is what I'll do today. Wish me luck!!!!

Shrine Sprite

Chortles!
Whoa, that's great Torpoleon! Congrats. I've only received one challenge letter from a legendary so far, that being Raikou. I'm more interested in Mewtwo, Jirachi, and Suicune... but it's taking so long!

Shiny Mew2

Gunshow
IQ booster? where can i find it? anyways getting more gloden seeds

Torpoleon

Yeah. Also, in Sky, you don't have to beat Marine Resort or recruit Dialga/Palkia. I unlocked Marine Resort and went to it, and at Treasure Town, the Ursarings said Luminous Springs was different. Then, I evolved my hero and partner. Now I am preparing to beat Mewtwo. So, wish me luck!!

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I actually beat primal dialga and only used 2 x eye and 1 reviver seed. Using 2 violent seeds on Monty and Robin really helped. I tried to beat the "grand master" but lost. I beat corphish, chimecho, sunflora, and diglett but stupid croagunk killed me with mud bomb.

xdragonx

I'm baaaack. >:]
I'm working on training more of my recruits to level 100!
I have yet to go to Zero Isle Central or Destiny Tower... because I'm lazy.

@ Shiny Mew2:

^^; I believe I answered that already: http://serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=10728032&postcount=297

Can you please clarify exactly what you mean by "IQ booster?"

@ Shrine Sprite:

Recruit Jirachi
F7HMM =H9P58- @7X-5
X37&3 J58N2&P TTMR7

Recruit Mewtwo
@HH1# T3S2Q3M JFN@Q
SFF4Q 5F5RK#8 121HX

^ I've gotten challenge missions from several legendaries. However, I just went on Google and searched these two for you. =D So you don't have to wait to receive them from Spinda's Cafe.

@ Torpoleon:
Woah! That's awesome! Congratulations on beating the Post-Game story line! I wish you luck on your Mewtwo challenge!

Torpoleon

I actually beat primal dialga and only used 2 x eye and 1 reviver seed. Using 2 violent seeds on Monty and Robin really helped. I tried to beat the "grand master" but lost. I beat corphish, chimecho, sunflora, and diglett but stupid croagunk killed me with mud bomb.
Yay, you beat Primal Dialga! The Guild is tough though. I already beat Darkrai and evolved. You don't need Dialga/Palkia and to beat Marine Resort to evolve. Now, I am working on beating Mewtwo because I got a Challenge Letter from him.

Oh and I got a message in a bottle at the beach for a treasure at 27F in an unknown place which I think is in the sky. Any suggestions to what it is? I already have Sky Stairway.

Shiny Mew2

Gunshow
i think ill do inferno cave. EDIT: im going to do west tonight. just need a alakazam. and i got ROTOM!!!!
Edit 2: just got alakazam. now off to 0 west

Last edited:

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I beat the guild members. Now I'm at the 9th pass at the sky peak ^^

Torpoleon

I beat the guild members. Now I'm at the 9th pass at the sky peak ^^
Cool! Climbing Sky Peak with Shaymin is really fun isn't it?

As for, I tried to recruit Palkia, but failed. Only Luxray was left and I was probably pretty close to winning. *sigh* So, how do you unlock Destiny Tower?

BlueMew7

what up daddy in the house
I loved climbing sky peak the first time. It's definetly my number #2 favorite thing that I have done in that game. I wish I could replay it with the storyline all over again.

Torpoleon

I loved climbing sky peak the first time. It's definetly my number #2 favorite thing that I have done in that game. I wish I could replay it with the storyline all over again.
Yeah. Out of curiosity, what is your #1 favorite thing in Sky? I don't really know what my favorite thing in Sky is, but Sky Peak was one of my favorite things.

Gee, I wonder what happened to Sneasel. I haven't seen him since Sky Peak. Anybody ever won big at the Recycle thing at the Spinda Cafe. I won twice!!

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I beat the grimer and muk at the top. It helped a little that I had absol with me even though he is 6 levels lower than Monty(shinx) and Robin(totodile). Next I excepted a mission to take a corsola through midnight forest I think it was but the stupid thing died >.<

Last edited:

Torpoleon

To Do Nov. 28:
Recruit Palkia and Phione(100%)
Get all the 7 Legendary Treasures(100%)
Do/Try the Final Maze(50%)
Prepare to battle Mewtwo(1%)

I recruited Dialga, Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf. I'm working on Palkia right now. I probably wont battle Mewtwo today. I want to do the other things. Destiny Tower will be the least thing I do one someone tells me how to unlock it and what the restrictions are.