• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Mystery Dungeon Sky Discussion

Skull-Kid

I got promoted to Ultra Rank! I'm on my way! :D

I said goodbye to Manaphy was was sad :( Soon after I defeated the Regis at Aegis Cave and I recruited a Magby from a random guild mission.

Also found a mobile scarf.

Kitty Aruseus

The werewolf cometh.
I screwed myself. Miracle Sea, very confused, used Petrify Orb. Petrified everyone, even me. Yeah. No way to pass time so I had to turn the power off... Not one of my better ideas.

I BEAT BIDOOF'S WISH AT LAST!!! *does the happy dance and falls into a vat of acid*

Last edited:

talala

How do you get the missions? Spinda tell you there's a request, or those posters in the back, in between the stands?

theres a noob to your left almost every day when you enter the cafe, they'll give you a mission, and good job beating bidoofs mission lol

Kitty Aruseus

The werewolf cometh.
I PWNT JIRACHI! Now I have the one legend, other than a regi, that I am not able to get in Time... (I hate final maze and when I go there, I'm low on food and jirachi doesn't join me... What the heck are those legends doing the the maze anyway?!)

Silverninetails

Quaaaaagggg~~~
I beat Bidoof's Wish a second time, this time without outside items.
Seriously, I don't see what's so hard about it. There are lots of money and Kecleon shops in Star Cave, and Rainy and Sunny Orbs only go for 70P each. For the Team Rouge battle, use Defense Curl at the start, get rid of Gligar, Snover then Bagon.
For Jirachi, just barrage it with Tackle. I used 2 Totter Seeds and 4 Oran Berries.

talala

i owned jirachi with gravelrock, 20 damage each instead of 10-12 damage each tackle, battle was almost twice as fast as it normally would be

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I beat groudon, yay for vulpix being fire and gaining attack from sunlight ^^ now I'm going to do the igglybuff episode.

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
mmmmm what's ths "secret room" anyway?

Sneasel in Spinda Café said something 'bout it yesterday xD

Btw: Beated the game 5 minutes ago :)

talala

mmmmm what's ths "secret room" anyway?

Sneasel in Spinda Café said something 'bout it yesterday xD

Btw: Beated the game 5 minutes ago :)

to quote the secret bazaar thread:
The secret room is an area where you basicly find 5 treasure boxes. Based on my most recent secret room finding, they can contain pretty rare items.

good job beating the game

Illusione-Tempus

a person said:
I got a Wonder Gummi from a Prism Ticket WOOT

I want one... T^T

I just managed to went through the seven legendary treasures at my old file. Just in the heap of time before New Year's. Cause I was bored, I played the Special Episode "In the Future of Darkness" again and managed to finish it.

Oh, and recruited several legendaries while I'm at it: Moltres, Latias, Latios, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Darkrai.

At my new file, I just transfer my Evolve Charm, both of my Eevee Tail, an Afire Collar and a... I think the species item for Vulpix.. Got a Prism Ruff cause I still have an Eevee Card at my storage. Just got to Chapter 11 and right when it just started... DS battery ran off. Aw... T^T

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
I've just reached Master*** rank, so I'm going to try and recruit every legendary and collect high-amount-of-rescue-point-giving missions.

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos
I'm working on going through Aegis Cave for the first time. It's tough to get the exact rocks for the puzzle, but I've already beaten Regice. After I get through this part, I'll start working on the next steps to evolution.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I beat the igglybuff episode, yay for free totter seeds and reviver seeds.

Silverninetails

Quaaaaagggg~~~
I'm still working on Aegis Cave. I have, like, 3,000 Unown rocks in my bag.

An exaggeration, yes?

Anyway, a tip for Aegis Cave: For every floor, check the Recruitment Search to see if the Unown letter you're searching for is there. If not, move on. Saves time wandering about floors trying to find that particular letter.

Illusione-Tempus

Silverninetails said:
Anyway, a tip for Aegis Cave: For every floor, check the Recruitment Search to see if the Unown letter you're searching for is there. If not, move on. Saves time wandering about floors trying to find that particular letter.

^ This is true

Luckily at my first visit I got some extra Unown letters for R, O, C, K, S, T, L.... I think. So I can immediately charge from Ice to Steel without having to search Aegis Cave for the rocks R, O, C, K.
But because of that, the only Regi not wanting to join me was Regirock... Ironic, no?

Just went through Northern Desert, the sandstorms are driving me nuts! o_O;; *brings over her Weather Band*

Silverninetails

Quaaaaagggg~~~
Doing Zero Isle West in a bid to save Viinc. That is really hard, I've died for about 6 times. I got a lot of good items though.