• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Mystery Dungeon Sky Discussion

Ksi

Multi-Type Trainer
Stuck in the Mystifying Forest. I don't need rescue, I just need Reviver Seeds.

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
Right now I'm trying to reruit all the legendaries, because getting Guildmaster Rank is tedious.

Anyway, I've made a checklist for all the ones I have (non-crossed out ones I still need):

Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Mewtwo
Mew
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-oh
Celebi
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Groundon
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Deoyxs
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Dialga
Palkia
Heatran
Regigigas
Giratina
Cresselia
Phione
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin

Last edited:

Illusione-Tempus

^ Remove Entei from your list 'til you get Guildmaster Rank.

Silverninetails said:
Oh,I can finally get a Normal Globe now thanks to your Normal Dust! That is if the Mail is correct.. I haven't got time to key it in yet...

Em... I also wonder about that... what if it's wrong? O.O;

Last edited:

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
I finally manged to get the Secret Slab, although my client repeatedly got killed by Earth Power.

And I also reruited Kyogre and Phione.

talala

^ Cross Entei off your list 'til you get Guildmaster Rank.

its a list for crossing off the ones hes recruited, he can't recruit entei until he has guildmaster rank, so it will stay uncrossed until after he's received enteis challenge after he reaches guildmaster rank

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
Oh, jesus, why does Today's "Oh My Gosh" have to be so brutal to the Reviver Seed stock? All those bloody grass resists...

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I just beat the team charm episode. It's not that hard if you teach lopunny agility and medicham hi jump kick.

Illusione-Tempus

talala said:
its a list for crossing off the ones hes recruited, he can't recruit entei until he has guildmaster rank, so it will stay uncrossed until after he's received enteis challenge after he reaches guildmaster rank

*facepalm* I should've typed "remove Entei on your list" not "cross" ._.

Viiinc

I just beat the team charm episode. It's not that hard if you teach lopunny agility and medicham hi jump kick.

I didn't take a single item from my storage and it was still very easy. I did it twice, just because I like Team Charm and their theme so much.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I didn't take a single item from my storage and it was still very easy. I did it twice, just because I like Team Charm and their theme so much.

I love their theme as well, it might be slightly girly but it's also super cool.

talala

i did all 5 without storage items and the only problem i had was having noob loudred on my team vs. 3 haunters

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I'm going through the sky passageway... I think thats what it's called, the one after the shaymin village.

Viiinc

i did all 5 without storage items and the only problem i had was having noob loudred on my team vs. 3 haunters
I also did all five without storage. The most difficult one was the bidoof mission for me. But luckily I found about 4 reviver seeds in that dungeon. And you can get one more if you go to the dojo, before you check about the oran berries.

Silverninetails

Quaaaaagggg~~~
I also did all five without storage. The most difficult one was the bidoof mission for me. But luckily I found about 4 reviver seeds in that dungeon. And you can get one more if you go to the dojo, before you check about the oran berries.

Bidoof is easy!!! I only burnt one reviver seed. One.And that is with Jirachi.

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
I'm wondering if I should have all my team members set to "Go the other way", since when they tag along behind me they don't get a chance to attack, and having them all in different places means I can get more EXP.

Also I'm putting off legendary recruiting until I can reach Guildmaster Rank.