• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Mystery Dungeon Sky Discussion

xdragonx

I'm baaaack. >:]
I've now finished the Speical Episode "Today's Oh My Gosh." Haunter can eat my Bullet Seed move for breakfast. Ha ha!
I guess I'll plan on playing through the final 2 Episodes.

When I saw who I can send it to, it only showed the Guild Members and my partner. I sent one to my partner. At least the Pokémon you send it to can reply. (Spinda would tell you)

Hmm... I was thinking by using the "Trade Items" option on the main menu, couldn't you technically send a Sky Gift to another game..? I guess I'll have to test it out!

I'm on the igglybuff episode. It's so cute yet so wierd. I totally laughed when it caught the map on fire ^^

I laughed so hard! I find it funny how Igglybuff acts pretty much the same as he does when he's Guildmaster Wigglytuff... he's so carefree and optimistic. What's that phrase he always says? "Friends! Friendly friends!!" Something along those lines..?

Yeah, my Totodile knows Ice Fang, Aqua Tail, Crunch, and Superpower. Thanks for the tip about Eevee...I'll see if I can find a Dig TM in the Temporal Tower...and some Vile and Violent Seeds. Thank you! :)

Awesome! Looks like you've got some pretty nice type-coverage on Totodile's moveset.
Can items be sent via Wi-Fi? If you can't find a Dig TM or Vile/Violent Seeds, I'd be more than happy to send some over to you.
Good luck! Finish off Primal Dialga and save the world!

Last edited:

BlueMew7

what up daddy in the house
I've now finished the Speical Episode "Today's Oh My Gosh." Haunter can eat my Bullet Seed move for breakfast. Ha ha!

Haha! That's how I beat Haunter too. It's so cheap yet so fun!

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I beat the igglybuff episode. Even though I was battling like 6 pokemon it was pretty easy. Just kept using sing, lol

BlueMew7

Yeah, that was one of my favorite episodes, next to Grovyle/dusknoir episode.

Torpoleon

I did everything involving Manaphy now:

To Do Nov. 23:
Aegis Cave- Regirock(30%)
Aegis Cave- Regice(25%)
Aegis Cave- Registeel(15%)
Aegis Cave- Regigigas(1%)

To Do Nov. 24:
Aegis Cave- Regirock(95%)
Aegis Cave- Regice(80%)
Aegis Cave- Registeel(65%)
Aegis Cave- Regigas(10%)

To Do Nov. 25:
Aegis Cave- Regice(100%)
Aegis Cave- Registeel(90%)
Aegis Cave- Regigigas(50%)

To Do Nov. 26:
Aegis Cave- Registeel(100%)
Aegis Cave- Regigias(100%)
Mt. Travail(90%)
Spacial Rift(85%)
Spacial Rift- Palkia(70%)

To Do Nov. 27:
Mt. Travail and Spacial Rift(100%)
Dark Crater(50-70%)

To Do Nov. 28:
Beat Darkrai(100%)
Get Manaphy + Unlock Marine Resort(100%)
Get Dialga and Palkia(100%)
Evolve Shinx and Cyndaquil Fully(100%)
Recruit Phione(100%)
Finish all Special Episodes(50-100%)

To Do Nov. 29:
Get all 7 Legendary Treasures(100%)
Finish all Special Episodes(90-100%)

To Do Nov. 30:
Have everything from Nov. 23 to Nov. 30 Completed(100%)

I'll just do that for now and post when I need to. I'll do December when December comes. It will be a look at the days ahead. So, yeah. I just need to do one or two more missions before unlocking Aegis Cave, but I might not even be able to go there because of school. I'll have all the above things done by Nov. 30, 2009!!

Bossk

Like a champ.
I love the game! The only thing that upset me was I got asked the same questions non-stop therefore never giving me a chance to be a Treecko :(

My favorite part of the game was the last special episode. I loved that story so much, and I think that because of that they should make Grovyle come back and add that to the story. I haven't completely beat it (post game) so I have a glimmer of hope that will happen.

otj--orangejuice

i have time should i get sky even know there similar?

BlueMew7

i have time should i get sky even know there similar?

YES! You need to get explorers of sky. Even though it has the same main storyline, the post game is ridiculously different! There are a ton of extra features. I too, was hesitant about buying this game, but I am so glad I did!

otj--orangejuice

thanks ill put it on my xmas list then

Shadow XD001

I beat Dialga this morning before school. It was annoying getting up to it, bit to my surprise, it didn't use Roar of Time! In all of the past battles, it either used one or two of it to beat me. (Cheapo....)

Now, I have to beat "The Grand Master of All Things Bad". It should be easy since I (Riolu) am a level 27 and my partner (Munchlax) is at level 46.

I would do the Piplup mission the Useful Wonder Mail S thread, but it's kinda hard since it doesn't give the floor. So, I need a Piplup and Chimchar mission that is fairly easy. Anyone got one?

Torp, do those percents mean the percentage you have of getting up to the Pokémon/dungeon that day?

BlueMew7

I'm surprised that no one has posted in the Rescue Mission thread in for such a long time.

Silverninetails

Quaaaaagggg~~~
I'm surprised that no one has posted in the Rescue Mission thread in for such a long time.

Me too.

I've decided on Aggron for the fourth member of my team, since he fits the person I'm naming it after.

I'll go through one of the Zero Isles today.

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos
Awesome! Looks like you've got some pretty nice type-coverage on Totodile's moveset.
Can items be sent via Wi-Fi? If you can't find a Dig TM or Vile/Violent Seeds, I'd be more than happy to send some over to you.
Good luck! Finish off Primal Dialga and save the world!

I don't have Wi-fi, but thanks for the offer. :) i've faced Primal Dialga twice since yesterday and have come close to beating him.

Shrine Sprite

Chortles!
I'm very proud of myself for having beaten Zero Isle East with my wonderful Rotom. I didn't even dare go near one of those dungeons in Time, but I'm so glad I finally cleared one of them. I'll try taking on the other four eventually.

I've been trying to find ways to get the most IQ as I can as quickly as I can. I've been trying what I call the Nectar Method, in which I send Combee with Nectar Bow to Beach Cave, and run around hunting enemies until I get a sufficient number of boxes, about 30-50% of which become Nectar, if I'm lucky.

Unfortunately bringing 4 Combee with 4 four Nectar Bows does not increase the chances of a box drop, nor does it increase the chance of Nectar being inside. :( Anyone know a way that I can inprove this method, or if there's a better method altogether? I have successfully reached Skitty's Stair Sensor IQ Skill, and Bellossom's Fast Friend IQ Skill, but they still have a few more that I want to get my hands on, so I'd like to hear more input.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I beat the manectric in amp plains today. I thought him and the electrike are a lot easier than the luxray and luxio in time.

Chimcharrulez97

^ Same. I just started a new game, this time I'm an Eevee with a Riolu partner. I'm doing good so far. Too bad I don't learn a good move until level 22 :(.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I beat the eastern desert and crystal cave already, I also recruited a cranidos and absol ^^. Now I'm on the sunflora episode, Oh My Gosh..... >.>

xdragonx

I just got a bunch of Jobs off the bulletin board that have evolutionary items as the reward--I will post them in the Wonder Mail S Thread. (Protector, Razor Fang, Sun Ribbon... etc.)

I don't have Wi-fi, but thanks for the offer. :) i've faced Primal Dialga twice since yesterday and have come close to beating him.

Alright--best of luck! Third times a charm, right? =D

Anyone know a way that I can improve this method, or if there's a better method altogether?

You can win Nectar as a "Big Treasure" prize from the Prism Ticket draws at Wynatt's stand inside Spinda's Cafe.
Unfortunately, I do not know of any way to otherwise modify your Combee method. D'=
However, there are plenty and plenty of Gummis at the Marine Resort. I've also quite often found Gummis lying around the dungeon floors of the Craggy Coast and Spatial Rift.

BlueMew7

I've pretty much beaten everything except recruit all the legendaries. I haven't heard anyone talk about Zero Isle Central. Has anyone gotten it yet?

xdragonx

I've pretty much beaten everything except recruit all the legendaries. I haven't heard anyone talk about Zero Isle Central. Has anyone gotten it yet?

Same here! I went down to the Bottomless Sea (again!!) with the Amber Tear equipped to my leader... beat Kyogre, and still no luck. I don't think Kyogre likes my team very much.

As for Zero Isle Central, I have unlocked the dungeon, but I have yet to enter it.