• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Mystery Dungeon Sky Discussion

xdragonx

I'm baaaack. >:]
Is it me, or are rare item missions more common? Cuz I have two Golden Apples, two Secret Slabs, two Mystery Parts, a Lost Loot, 10 Rare Fossils, and a job for five more.

Based on your experience and Mi10ticFan's, I think in Sky the chances of finding these rare-item missions was greatly increased, then. I also come across those sorts of jobs quite often on the Bulletin Board. I remember I was so excited when I saw the first mission giving a Secret Slab for a reward!--Then I saw another a few days later, plus one for the Enigma Part!
It's nice that these sorts of missions are more common now.

talala

i've gotten to the second half of temporal tower, i learned that 2 sleep seeds can be extremely helpful in defeating dusknoir, one for the start of the battle and 1 for the end when theres 1 or 2 sableye left to kill :p

and 2 sleep seeds > 1 reviver seed for that battle, all thats left for me to do is defeat dialga after getting lucky enough to not run into any monster houses on the way there :eek:

Illusione-Tempus

xdragonx said:
I remember I was so excited when I saw the first mission giving a Secret Slab for a reward!

Wow... just... wow... The only times I obtain a Secret Slab is the prospect missions...

Yeah, they're getting common, especially missions with Gold Ribbons as rewards (I encountered, like, 10 or something) and some are at the easiest of dungeons.

Just managed to defeat Raikou. Oh, I love the result of maxing out my stats <3

EDIT: Just recruited Lugia and went through Zero Island North. Well, I haven't got the Golden Mask and was delaying the exploration for a while ^^;

Last edited:

xdragonx

I'm still waiting for Manaphy to appear. Is there something special I need to do before Sunflora tells me about it?

You've done the Scizor rescue mission, correct? =\
Complete a job and talk to Sunflora at the Guild--she should mention the Surrounded Sea and talk about treasure there. Then you'll be given access to the dungeon.
Hmm... have you done all this and still you haven't been able to go to the Surrounded Sea..?

Illusione-Tempus

talala said:
spamming 6 quicksand cave or crystal crossing missions is easier :p

No... Spamming Zero Island North missions is better :D

Because of all those stat increasing items and Key Chambers <3

So far my jobs in my job list gives me... 3015 Rescue Points. Oh well.. *goes off*

Illusione-Tempus

Just got to Guildmaster Rank, I nearly laughed at the text after I reached there xD

And more good news: I just won an IQ BOOSTER from the Prize tickets! And after 17 Prism tickets spent. Give me a hug everybody :3

Prinplup

Super, super =D
Just got to Guildmaster Rank, I nearly laughed at the text after I reached there xD

And more good news: I just won an IQ BOOSTER from the Prize tickets! And after 17 Prism tickets spent. Give me a hug everybody :3

Why, what was so funny? Give me something to look forward to when I get to Guildmaster Rank.

xdragonx

Okay, I finished the Manaphy mission. I'm going to start on the next steps to evolution ASAP.

Awesome! Congrats!
Now just do a few jobs (3 or 4, I think..?) Manaphy will come back a few days later and tell you about a new dungeon--when you go into town, you should notice Ursaring talk about Luminous Springs. The atmosphere there will be different, and you and your Partner will be able to evolve!

talala

*hug* lol

i did the first 2 special episodes and now i'm stuck on the end of the sunflora episode and the muk and grimer on the mountain (i'm stuck on both the main story and special episodes) :(