• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Mystery Dungeon Sky Discussion

Illusione-Tempus

Just got Entei's challenge mission at Sky. And managed to defeat (in a single Water Pulse, OHKO) it and recruited it! Get ready Suicune! >:3

Bet with 21 Prism Tickets. Let's see what I got so far:

Prism Ticket x 21
Consolation Prizes:
Gold Ticket x 2
Hunger Seed x 3
Max Elixir
Huge Apple
Winner Prizes:
Earthquake TM
Stealth Rock TM x 2
Giga Impact TM
Gyro Ball TM
Shadow Claw TM x 2
Sitrus Berry
Dodge Scarf
Silver Wind TM
Flash Cannon TM
Big Win Prizes:
Joy Seed
X-Ray Specs

Gold Ticket x 2
Consolation Prizes:
Oran Berry
Winner Prizes:
Rock Slide TM

Em... not bad?

xdragonx

I'm baaaack. >:]
Yay! Baby Yanma hatched with Signal Beam and Silver Wind!

Cleared Aegis Cave! Now, I'm working on random missions before Manaphy comes back. I've seen the little bit with Darkrai and Cressilia, so it should be soon.

^^; Aegis Cave always takes me such a long time to get through... I've got horrible luck with the Unknown. I can never get the little stones that I need to proceed further in the dungeon. I know the "Recruitment Search" trick, but the Unknown I fight never drop anything. It's a little aggravating.

pika247

Dino & Poke Nut
Primal Dialga is ticking me off now

I don't remember how I did this in Darkness, in which I had the same Hero-partner pair, nor do I remember how I did this in Time with my Turtwig-Totodile duo

I need to beat Primal Dialga once and for all

Team:
(Me)
Pikachu
LV 47-48(would have to look)
Moves:
Discharge
Thunderbolt
Quick Attack
Thunder
(not changing that moveset though)

Partner:
Treecko
LV 47-48
Moves:
Energy Ball
Giga Drain
Quick Attack
Dig

any tips?
I keep hitting it with Discharge until it walks directly in front of me, then keep bringing down Thunder. often when Gex(Treecko) tries to use dig, Dialga's Intimidator IQ skill causes it to fail. I'm getting so frustrated, I'm about ready to chuck my DS at the wall.(Which I would never do)

Silverninetails

Quaaaaagggg~~~
I don't remember how I did this in Darkness, in which I had the same Hero-partner pair, nor do I remember how I did this in Time with my Turtwig-Totodile duo

I need to beat Primal Dialga once and for all

Team:
(Me)
Pikachu
LV 47-48(would have to look)
Moves:
Discharge
Thunderbolt
Quick Attack
Thunder
(not changing that moveset though)

Partner:
Treecko
LV 47-48
Moves:
Energy Ball
Giga Drain
Quick Attack
Dig

Replace Quick Attack with Agility on Treecko. When you first start the fight, lock Treecko into Agility until you reach quadruple speed, then throw a Sleep/X-Eye Seed at Dialga and start attacking.

As for me: Will continue Zero Isle West tomorrow since I'm real busy today. I'm up to B37F.

Illusione-Tempus

Er, just found a job with Slowpoke as a client to save a Slakoth.

Man, it was hilarious, when I finished the job I kept on picturing Team Slackers asking for help xD

talala

master *** rank ^_^

and i used Jirachi's challenge to get the last few points for it :D

Last edited:

pika247

Dino & Poke Nut
Replace Quick Attack with Agility on Treecko. When you first start the fight, lock Treecko into Agility until you reach quadruple speed, then throw a Sleep/X-Eye Seed at Dialga and start attacking.

As for me: Will continue Zero Isle West tomorrow since I'm real busy today. I'm up to B37F.

but then I'd have to go back to Electivire in Treasure Town(Treecko learns Agility at lv 31), then go through the Hidden Land and Temporal Tower again*shudders at the thought* Duskinoir wasn't the problem, it was those Garchomp that really got to me.

I could try toughing it out though, both have grown to lv 49

Suzume

A Tree Sparrow
I got this game about three weeks ago, mostly because I wanted to have a team of Vulpix and Shinx. I do now, and they're such a cute team I can't stand it! x3 Recently I finally got Happy Outlook unlocked so I could recruit Skitty as my third team member. It would've been a perfect addition to my team's movepool, but I forgot about Normalize. >_> Well, at least it's still cute and learns Heal Bell. I'm currently Master * rank, and I should probably finally go and get that Drowzee to help Azurill.

I love most additions to this game. Spinda's cafe is great! I just got a Miracle Chest from the recycle stand! o___O It was a big win from Prism Ticket, but I still didn't think you could get something so valuable from there.

Silverninetails

Quaaaaagggg~~~
but then I'd have to go back to Electivire in Treasure Town(Treecko learns Agility at lv 31), then go through the Hidden Land and Temporal Tower again*shudders at the thought* Dusknoir wasn't the problem, it was those Garchomp that really got to me.

I could try toughing it out though, both have grown to lv 49

I suppose that's fine too. Sleep and X-eye seeds help a lot, though. But if you're using X-Eye seeds, do not use Dig as Dialga tends to move around randomly when cross-eyed. Violent and Vile Seeds work too.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
I finally beat Dr. Evil!

Mewtwo is soooo easy for a

Level 80 Pokeymanz.

But if you're using X-Eye seeds, do not use Dig as Dialga tends to move around randomly when cross-eyed.

Or, just not use X-Eye Seeds. Use Sleep Seeds or Stun Seeds.

Last edited:

pika247

Dino & Poke Nut
I suppose that's fine too. Sleep and X-eye seeds help a lot, though. But if you're using X-Eye seeds, do not use Dig as Dialga tends to move around randomly when cross-eyed. Violent and Vile Seeds work too.

Well, at lv 51(no seeds attached), I hit it with two discharge+2's, 1 Dig, 2 Giga Drains, and 5 Thunders, all I can say is:

We Are The Champions.

Err, sorta, I just finished Sky Peak or whatever its called. I know you can recruit Shaymin on your second visit, but do I have to climb the mountain again? If so, can I start from Station Six

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Yeah, you can start from Station Six.

BTW, there's a little something from Sneasel at Station 8.

Mr 108

Where is the IQ upper found?

@Dialga Problem- Two great moves against him are Brick Break and Focus Blast.

pika247

Dino & Poke Nut
Where is the IQ upper found?

@Dialga Problem- Two great moves against him are Brick Break and Focus Blast.

ah yes, I believe my Treecko in Darkness knew Brick Break(It's now a Sceptile with Leaf Storm, Frenzy Plant, Leaf Blade, and Solarbeam. Yeah, I know, not very diverse)

but since I took Primal Dialga down last night, I need not worry about that.