• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Mystery Is History! (222)

saar

Shiny Flygon
Richie and Ash should have battled again.. It could have been so epic.
The best part in this episode was Lugia's kidnapping. The mature Lugia looked miserable, it was a sad sight.:(

G50

No longer posting
This episode was cool. The Baby Lugia is so cute! It was cool seeing Richie again. Oliver is a cool kid in these episodes. Silver is a very odd name for a Lugia... It was cool seeing Lanturn, Pupitar and full Lugia for the 1st time.

50/100

TheEpicGoomba

This is a great episode. It was very cool to see Richie again. It was awsome to see Lugia aswell as its baby. Alot of new Pokemon in this episode including Lanturn,Pupitar and Lugia.

9/10

7threst

They started this arc on a very good way. I love how Richie, Butch and Cassidy both returned in this arc and also how Lugia, a legendary Pokémon, was introduced in the main anime. I always quite enjoyed the Team Rocket arcs during Master Quest because it was full of a climax build.

Blessed

A very good episode to start the Lugia arc, nice seeing Ritchie again. I'm also glad Luka made a return, I really enjoy her as a character. Seeing Butch & Cassidy was also great and seeing the rivalry of Jessie/Cassidy is always funny. The baby Lugia was very cute, also love the fact that Ash and James referenced a different Lugia from the 2nd movie.

Did Ash actually acknowledge that he met a Lugia on the Orange Islands? This is surprising. I think this is the first time they've mentioned something from the movies. And Silver's mother looks smaller than the one we saw in the movie.

Zamin

Omg, this is amazing! It is so great to see Lugia finally! I really enjoyed this episode, it was so intense. Whirl Islands >

NPT

Just a member
This was a good episode of the Lugia arc. I liked how Ritchi, Luka, Cassidy and Butch returned. It's cool to see Lugia in the anime as well. It was surprising to see a baby Lugia, I didn't know that Legendary Pokémon could also reproduce like non-legendary Pokémon ..... but this episode showed that they can!
The episode ended with Lugia getting kidnapped by Team Rocket.
I liked how Ash referenced the Lugia from Orange Islands, this proved that the second movie is canon.

zhixun

It was a surprise for me to see the existence of baby legendary Pokémon. Yamato and Kosaburo were much more competent than Musashi and Kojiro although I know the former pair was not the main antagonist in the anime. Nice to see Musashi and Kojiro dressed in black uniforms as a Rocket Grunt and Musashi got mad against Yamato.

I'll start off by saying that I haven't yet seen the movie with Lugia in it, so I was really confused when Ash said he saw one in the Orange Islands. Now I know the truth. :)
Oh my god, baby Lugia is so freaking cute!!

Now that I see one in the anime, Lugia are pretty darn amazing! :)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I liked how the second movie was referenced here, plus the baby Lugia was so cute. :3 I was pleased by Butch and Cassidy's plan and once again they had the best gadgets which made Jessie and James look bad.

I didn't even know that legends like Lugia could breed, but the baby Lugia was so kawaii. Ritchie's unexpected return was the best moment for me. :)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
This was kinda lame for the return of Richie, Butch and Cassidy, and Lugia You'd think they'd do a better job. Richie didn't face Ash leaving yet another cliffhanger too. Butch and Cassidy's roles were like Jessie and James's. :/

Leonhart

Imagineer
So Satoshi reunited with his old pal Hiroshi on Oki Island, and we also got the debut of Silver the Lugia, Osamu, and Nanba-hakase here. I liked seeing Yamato and Kosaburou again and how they now owned a Delvil and a Capoeira. Seeing Musashi and Kojirou dressed as average Rocket-dan grunts was fun, too.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I just realized this, but I wonder why Yamato and Kosaburou didn't have their old Ratta with them in this episode, which was their group's mascot similar to how Nyasu serves that purpose with Musashi and Kojirou.

Daizy

I call you honey
Watching everyone gather around Lugia was a cool moment. All the characters acted completely natural and it speaks volumes at how compassionate they are. Their fun was short-lived though when Team Rocket captured Silver.