1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Mystery of Genesect's creator?

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Arceusgamer14, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arceusgamer14

Arceusgamer14 Well-Known Member

Have you guys notice on one of Season N trailers especially At the beginning of this teaser! That N is shocked to see a Monitor of Genesect and faded out but couldn't get the more info on who's behind this? Do you think we might have a mystery that will build up as the season progresses into who is behind Genesect's creation till the movie?
    Who do you think is plotting to use Genesect for evil uses? And will this be about the Red Extremespeed Genesect as well?

2. Haunter ゴースト

Haunter ゴースト Well-Known Member

It's clearly the work of Colress or Ghetis.... sigh.

3. Arceusgamer14

Arceusgamer14 Well-Known Member

Well they could be the suspects!
    But what about Dr. Zager? He could be a suspect as well!

4. Honeyichigo

Honeyichigo The manliest

I get the feeling the mystery will be less who created Genesect and more what, exactly, this Pokemon is. That said, I don't feel like the mystery will drive much of the arc.

5. An00bis

An00bis Wicked Witch

/Why not Put this in the Movie Thread

It might not be exact but I'm willing to bet it'll be pretty close.

6. Spin Attaxx

Spin Attaxx 2012-2013

Wasn't Genesect made by generic scientists?

And then finished by a guy named Dudley?

7. Greatemboar

Greatemboar The White Warrior

Is it just me or are we leaving out the possibility that Charon broke out of prison and started helping Team Plasma and worked on Genesect until N shut down Project G and after Team Plasma was revived under Ghetsis Project G was also revived?

8. That is a pretty darn good speculation (though we don't know if Charon actually was arrested because they never showed it, well in the anime. But he could secretly be a member of Team Plasma for all we know). However, I did forget why N shut down the Project in the first place. I know that a scientist from Team Plasma continued to work on it on his own.

9. Greatemboar

Greatemboar The White Warrior

N shut down the project because he thought pokemon would lose their beauty if modified by science

Last edited: Feb 25, 2013
  10. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

I think the cannon on genesect made it much sleeker and sexier than your arverage natural pokemon. N is misguided :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.