• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Mystery of the Missing Cubchoo! (749)

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
i'm hoping this cast never leaves, dawn and piplup was the much needed additon to the show, plus every character is being handled pretty well :)

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
They come across a Beartic eating an apple.

Aura Flare Riolu

Cutest Riolu around!
There's just one problem Sherlock Cilan. How did it get out? The door was clearly locked.

...Yep there goes that theory!

Yay Black and White Rival Battle!

Last edited:

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Dawn's taking Brock's referee job instead of Cilan? WHAT?

playerking

Chris found Cubchoo.

Looks like Larvitar and Cubchoo are rival buddies.

playerking

Team Rocket scene.

They find something on the bottom of the sea, well, they're looking for something at the bottom of the sea.

Raptor_Crow

I lied to you all
So Larvitar ends up staying with Chris and Cubchoo at the Pokémon House, like I first expected.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
overall good episode 7/10 the worst episode of the newest saga but still better the majority of the best wishes episodes